Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Report: North Korea Preparing Test of Missile Designed to Hit US

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I'll take C for my final answer....

That's kinda what I was thinking too.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...war-plans.html

North Korea hackers have reportedly stole military documents from South Korea’s Defense Ministry that included wartime plans drawn up by the U.S. and Seoul.

The BBC, citing Rhee Cheol-hee—a lawmaker in Seoul-- reported that the large cache of documents also included plans to assassinate Kim Jong Un.

The hack reportedly took place in September last year. The defense ministry has not commented on the report........

=======

Golly gee, Wally, should we have locked the door ?

I cannot figure out why someone would be stupid enough to put such plans on a computer???

My .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I cannot figure out why someone would be stupid enough to put such plans on a computer???

My .02,

Orangetom

Unless they were purposely put in a place where they would be found, and especially if they were the wrong plans on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Unless they were purposely put in a place where they would be found, and especially if they were the wrong plans on purpose.
    This is what I was thinking too. Let's hope so lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post

My .02,

Orangetom

Hillary would never do that .

It was reported today that North Korea is actively attempting to hack our power grid. My electric grid source told me that they are not worried at all about it.

What concerns me is how cozy North Korea and Russia have become. If y'all think back a couple of years ago, it was in the news that Russia had in fact hacked our grid and were just sitting on it. So it would be very easy for Russia to slide the hack info to North Korea.

Russia sure is not our friend but I don't think they are North Korea's friend either.
    Today the news was that Russia was moving their version of FEMA assets over closer to the North Korea border. Which likely means nothing.
    The rhetoric seems to be getting worse on all sides this. I keep changing my mind about if we will have a war or not with the Norks. It is a rather strange and very touchy situation. I know that most on here want us to attack yet today but I am not convinced that is the answer.
    I know I could by with the preps I have now but the more time I have the better I will be prepared.

I asked my source why they have such a laid back demeanor when it comes to this issue. Their response was quit simply, Russia hacked the eastern interconnect(eastern grid) and they did not get into ERCOT(the Texas grid).

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I asked my source why they have such a laid back demeanor when it comes to this issue. Their response was quit simply, Russia hacked the eastern interconnect(eastern grid) and they did not get into ERCOT(the Texas grid).
    God bless Texas .

Russia just ended their strategic alliance with North Korea and has agreed to impose sanctions. Lil Kim has to be getting desperate so be prepared for something to happen soon. A decapitation strike, a launch of a nuclear warhead, or North Korea backing down(not likely). Now, if China also backs out then you know s is about to hit the fan!