Thread: It's Time John McCain.....

Default It's Time John McCain.....

So round whatever on trying to pass a bill to reform O'Butth-le care. And once again ol John the Sabotager McCain states he cannot support it. Not to mention it's his lil partner in crime Lindsey Grahams bill. I tell you it's time for that traitorous POS McCain to go away!! I will donate $ the next election cycle if he runs to whomever runs against him....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

John McCain was pretty "out there," for years and we'd probably be in the middle of WW3 if he was the President. His brain tumor is clearly causing him to become increasingly mentally ill IMO.

doubt he will run for re-election....his cancer will take care of that....so he has nothing to loose by voting no.....the manchurian candidate scores again

I've never wished Ill on anyone ever. Today will be my first and don't care at this point. JM is and has been hurting this Country for at least the last 2 decades! My cancer find him quickly!!

Add- He's just like that POS Ted Kennedy!! Both selfish M'rF'rs!!
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 09-22-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Mccain has been hurting this country since the 60's. His time in the Senate has just allowed him to ramp up his tratiorus ways.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

All I've got to say about Benedict McCain is, I wouldn't bother to take the time to stop and piss on him if he were on fire. I won't say anything bad about the c--ksucker, though. I'll let y'all draw your own conclusions as to what you think I think of him.

Lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

I can't for the life on me, figure out WHY McCain ever runs under a Republican ticket other than he's a saboteur. He's not a Republican and never has been.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    doubt he will run for re-election....his cancer will take care of that....so he has nothing to loose by voting no.....the manchurian candidate scores again
    He can play the cocksucker in chief and show everyone how powerful he is......and in doing so he's burned all the good will he may have ever had.
    Good medicine in bad places

I can't understand why those dipsh-ts in AZ kept voting for him! There's been a few good true Conservatives run against him over the last few election cycles!