Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does HIllary not realizze she is telling on herself and her party???

Default Does HIllary not realizze she is telling on herself and her party???

With the publishing of her book of recent...I wonder if Hillary realizes what she is doing in front of an audience who can still think of something and somewhere other than the Kardashian Mindset??

Hillary is still playing the blame game...and vacillating on whom to blame next.'' I am speaking here of her recent book release and the excerpts from the same.

This kind of blame game ...demonstrates to thinking people....that she is not Presidential Material. Emotional drama filled people will take a huge bite out of this blame game sandwich ..but not thinkers. This demonstrates a huge flaw in the Democrat Party..though with the Republican Party platform in the last election and what has since happened with the GOP, they too are not blameless of this same pattern of operation.

This, to me, demonstrates Entitlement thinking and then followed by the blame game when things do not work out as planned.

She also puts the onus off on certain aspects of the media...right wing media..or alt right as I believe it is called. This.... when for years..and by free thinking observers...that the left has had most of the media tied up with their views and propaganda..including in the public school arenas...the next generation of voters....

It is only of recent years that there has been competition in the news and thinking arenas. And the left cannot take it and resort to the blame game.

They cannot take people thinking and conducting themselves outside the box...outside the controlled, emotional herd and must play the blame game when it does not work out.

This, to me , just demonstrates that they are not suited to nominate and promote a Presidential Candidate.

If Hillary continues down this path ..I see another Maxine Waters in the making. Another Nancy Pelosi...another advanced and radical Ishmaelite.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-13-2017 at 07:12 AM.

She is trying very hard to stay relevant. She wants to be in the news but even all the lefty media are tired of her.

She's desperate to make money; a lot of her big time donors at the Clinton Foundation have stopped since her defeat.

She is a Petulant Azzhole blaming everyone else for everything now. She is FINISHED in Politics and Thank God!! Like Fontaine/Hiwall stated.... even the left has had enough of her!
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 09-13-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I understand all of those points about contributions and wanting to be relevant today.

It is just such a stark contrast in my mind which does not tend to respond to the mindset that says "I'm a Victim!!! I'm a Victim!!" while trying to constantly blame others..from the media to certain individuals.

The Victim mindset just does not seem to me as good Presidential Material.

And when you realize that this Victim Dictum mindset ...was the reality hidden from most Americans behind a publicity blitz...I tend to question the Democrat Party...and the MSM so obviously shilling for them and continuing to so do. I also tend to question the Phony Republican Party for letting the left get away with this kind of nonsense on the backs of the American People. The Republican Party is, to me, not innocent here.
    lu
    That She...in her own manner was and is little different from the Publicity Blitz holding up Barrack Obama and Company. The Democrat Party was never able to change their spots...when in fact ..America had so done...changed their spots...and looking elsewhere.

Barrack Obama and Company were constanty scamming the public based on the Victim Dictum Mindset.....to neutralize opposition or censor public comment. This is still happening behind BLM and ANtifa...the victim mindset to justify violence. The MSM too...all of them.

The difference here today seems to be that the program is ready to continue on without HIllary and Company.

Nonetheless...I think the Victim Dictum dogma is not a good practice to hold up and claim on as Presidential Material.....nor material for any public office. Even Dog Catcher.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-14-2017 at 07:20 AM.

It's not Tom. And Hildebeast was NEVER Presidential material!!!!! Nor was O'Jackazz!! But too much "White Guilt" and fraudulent voting put him in the Whitehouse!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

It will be recorded even in revisionist history, that obama, or whoever he is, was one of the greatest ruse ever perpetrated on the American people. A true Manchurian Candidate.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

That is a Fact Chip!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I just hope they can find a permanent cure to the disease that is called the left.

They have one! Lol

IMG_5850.jpg