Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does HIllary not realizze she is telling on herself and her party???

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    It will be recorded even in revisionist history, that obama, or whoever he is, was one of the greatest ruse ever perpetrated on the American people. A true Manchurian Candidate.
    The sad truth from the liberals who are picking, and choosing their own version of history....confederacy and slavery (never happened).

Hilly is up to 42 blaming excuses as to why she lost the election. Not one of those excuses points back at her. That's what she does best. That POS gives me the willies. Everything about her is just wrong in every way imaginable.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I know Camouflaged though I did not know it was some 42 reasons or excuses in her blame game.

As a President ..the blame game and "Victimization " is not one of the characteristics which make one outstanding in the job. In fact it shows to me weakness...a flaw in character.

It also shows a drastic flaw in the character of both political parties for not bringing up this view and understanding. The MSM as well are clearly in bed with the two phony political parties and their "Shaking Down" of America and our shift to Ishmaelite political/religious dogma/doctrine....called Politics....and away from our American Roots.

In all of this ...the Left and also the phony Republicans have clearly shown me that they are Ishmaelites. So too the MSM shilling for them....that they would back such a character flawed candidate...and not speak up about the true nature of this flaw.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

In Isaac shall thy seed be called.....

What if HRC's race for the presidentcy was nothing more than the biggest con job in the history of this country???? What if all of her excuses for her losing the election was really to deflect the real truth???? MONEY
    Donna Brazile comes out with the revelation that HRC and Co. takes control of the DNC way before her announcing she's running.....not only control of the DNC but more importantly the MONEY.
    If anyone isn't up to speed on what has been reported about Braziles' book I suggest you do,
    it's very eye opening.
    So she takes control of all the money, spends some during the campaign and then keeps what is left, and then lets the DNC holding the bag.
    For Brazile to come out with all of this "stab in the back" move is telling and surpizing, HRC most have really pi$$ed some people off big time.
    I know a lot of us have opined the demise of the Clinton Crime Family, but I think this might be the fatal blow, I can't see them explaining or blaming their way out of this. Not to say she will spend any time in prison, she never will................Ever.
    Just some of my late night ramblings

Very very interesting thought pattern you have presented here CENTEXDUDE.

However....

I believe conditions would have accelerated much much faster had she won the election. The fleecing of everything and everyone...would have accelerated much deeper and wider had she won.

I do agree..she would have taken the monies and run...leaving everyone else to take the blame and catch the flack.

It appears that Donna Brazille has had enough and is spilling the beans....as she has been left holding the bag. Again I say ...Hillary is showing herself to not be Presidential material..with this phony façade rapidly dropping.

I suspect that others will be speaking up...but not Debbie Wasserman Schultz...for reasons which will not be obvious to most. She has to protect a system in place and not have it seen or known....so too Bernie Saunders.

What I find interesting is that Bernie Saunders also is not much speaking out...and I suspect it is for the same reasons Debbie Wasserman Schultz is not speaking out. He too has to protect an Ishmaelite system in place....which is not to be seen or known....by most people in lieu of the Kardashian mindset.

Thanks for your post,

You have given me something on which to think and muse.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    They have one! Lol

Attachment 1447
    YES, indeedy! To bad they won't be declared pests to be eradicated as feral hogs have become in most states. No longer a game animal but a nuisance pest to be dealt with severely...no closed season, no bag limits, no tagging required, night hunting and baiting allowed.

O.T. Think about this for grins and giggles........either way she won, the presidency and or the money. All the polls had her ahead and winning, which helped on the money part. what if the polls, at some point during the campaign were fixed with everything else, when she realized that she wasn't going to win. This is a stretch but with her deviousness anythings possible

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    O.T. Think about this for grins and giggles........either way she won, the presidency and or the money. All the polls had her ahead and winning, which helped on the money part. what if the polls, at some point during the campaign were fixed with everything else, when she realized that she wasn't going to win. This is a stretch but with her deviousness anythings possible
    CENTEXDUDE,

I came to the realization that it was true what I was thinking about polls way back in the Lewinski Scandal. That the polls were not about reporting trends per se..but for the purpose of aiding in "herd mentality." To get everyone to go along....to go with the flow.

It seemed like forever....day after day..several times a day...under the Lewinski Scandal...that one poll after another was being taken.. not for reporting any news and information but for the purpose of molding and shaping public opinion. It got so tiring....so disgusting once you caught onto the pattern going on with another poll.

Once the scandal was concluded as desired...the polls disappeared...suddenly....dried up.

And so too it is today with the polls..in particularly as election time nears.

I think the polls are not for reporting trends but for shaping opinions and eventually actions....for herding purposes.

You don't have to buy into that ...it is just my .02,

Orangetom

I've been thinking about this news story breaking with the Donna Brazile business...combined with other tell tale pieces of news and informatoins going way back to the Clintons and their time in office followed by the Obama's...Barrak and Michelle....and now what is coming out about the Clintons again..via Donna Brazile.

The word or expression which comes to mind when describing many of the candidates and public figures on the Left is...

"High Maintenance" ....expensive....and I mean here more than just money....even people's souls.

What Donna Brazile is speaking of...to me....is the cost to her soul that she has paid in supporting the Democrat Party and Hillary.

These people tend to leave train wreck wreckage every where they go and pass...for others to pick up or take the blame.

I believe this is also true for certain people among the phony Republican Party candidates ..and members..but it seems to be dominant in the Left/Democrats.

Have any of you noted this???

I am thinking ...no wonder they must have such control over most of the MSM...to cover up this trail of train wreckage.

You folks don't need to buy into this ..it is just something I have noticed.

Again...my .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 11-06-2017 at 09:09 AM.