Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Powder Puff Fox News....

Default Powder Puff Fox News....

I'm still laughing over here!! I haven't watched much news on TV over the last few years. It's most all BS agenda driven. Today I've been doing some paperwork at home and decided to put on Fox in the background. Seems all the Conservatives men are gone and now it's dominated with a bunch of skirts! Lol And the so-called men on this show were die hard Libtards!! Nothing wrong with women on tv or anything, but more and more they are leaning to the left. I can't stand that Megan McCain half Libtard the MOST!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I pretty much only watch the Fox News show at 5PM central and Tucker Carlson any longer.

Not to mention most the shows seem like the "View" now on Fox as in just a discussion forum. Where's the damn news in Fox News anymore? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Tucker and Bret are the only real ones any good left on Fox....

Brett Baier at 5PM central. There is also analysis, but it's better than MSNBC and CNN.

I don't watch any of them. There are a few websites I go to for my news. Most of the places I get my news from are not based here in the U.S.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I'm liking One America News more these days. Agreed, Tucker, Beier, Hannity, and I'll throw in Guttfield for some comedic value are about all that's left of FOX. Liberals won again.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Even Hannity has been a bit too PC at times so we stopped watching him years ago...

I stopped watching tv news a few months back, and I only turn on Fox News every once in a while. I get most of my fill on current events from Breitbart and a few other websites and Youtube channels.

Personally I think Breitbart was murdered somehow...