Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up: Hurricane Irma

Lat week or so didn't the Florida Governor say Texas deserved to be hit by a Cat 4 storm for voting for President Trump?

edit;

No, it was some professor down there in FL.
    Last edited by Nicor; 09-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.

Tell them you'll reserve two brand new body bags waiting with their names on them.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yep, he sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    Lat week or so didn't the Florida Governor say Texas deserved to be hit by a Cat 4 storm for voting for President Trump?
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicor View Post
    pretty sure it was a flordia professor.
    Vox Populi!

Yeah, you're right.

Most models have this headed toward the Mid Atlantic after it hits Florida. Some have it going to the gulf and one out to sea. Might sound crazy, but I'd rather see it hit us than Texas and Louisiana again. Our big flood in 85 was the remnants of a hurricane. Don't want to see anyone suffer, but I can survive here, I'm on high ground and have supplies to last a year at least. Those people in the gulf don't need this again. Hopefully it will hit D.C. and wipe the whole dam place out to sea.

Where is it now and when is it expected to touch the tip of Florida?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

All those fancy toys and no tv?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Nope don't watch it much. Get my updates here usually from Cammie lol. Your post is wasting my precious info gathering. Lmao
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Lmao!
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge