Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So long DACA

Default So long DACA

Don't know how you feel about this as it doesn't really impact me here in the white collar world. However, I am in favor of the enforcement of our laws and the revocation/shut down on illegal POTUS phone and pen law making. Another campaign promise fulfilled.
    Hannibal ad portas

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Maybe/hopefully, some day, we can be nostalgic about this stuff....

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images...hone_Tanks.jpg

If these people wanted to be Americans, they would have taken the necessary steps to become Americans! My theory is, by not taking the oath, becoming American citizens, they are more entitled to gov assist and that is why they chose not the comply. On that theory, they should be deported. If they want to come back, do it legally and become legal citizens, not burdensome dependance on it legal citizens. The illegal gravy train needs to be abolished.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

So long DACA

Trump is giving them a half a year to get their crap together. In that 7th month I hope ICE rounds them all up and ships them out.

Have them volunteer for hurricane cleanup to show thier resolve to be in this country....because none of them are legally employed here, right ?

They have work permits if they're going through the program, some are eligible for benefits others are not. That is my understanding anywho.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I think all of them enrolled are eligible for benefits. I believe there was a $500 enroll fee.

Boy oh boy, let's all get sucked in by the media on this DACA crap, while hezbolla, and hamas, and Isis are gearing up for a big frickin field day right here. These pricks have been here for YEARS , plotting, planning. More MSM bull $hit to turn our attention away from the REAL problem.

I'm very proud of President Trump for fulfilling another campaign promise. The party for illegal immigrants is over!!!

I don't see how he could have done it a better way, he's putting the pressure on congress to put together the best solution to our biggest problem. I have sympathy for these people, but not enough to just let it slide.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.