Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Even Natural Disasters are Political....

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Damn that was kind of you and yours Bam. And usually when someone says you're on SS, they're inferring yer OLD! Lol
    I am old Skeeter, just ain't got enough money to quit working .

Flock, it reminded me of 85, when our county got hit, we lost 22 people and a lot of homes. These mountains are beautiful, but there ain't no where for the water to go, it doesn't just stand still or flow down the streets, it takes every frickin thing.

Oh , and we drive through there every year on our way to Monroe County for our campout/ 4 wheeler ride. Good people down there.

I was in the area a couple of weeks ago to visit my buddy on my way to Charlottesville. Not too much of a detour besides the toll, the traffic was awful anyway on 81 from the eclipse.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I was in the area a couple of weeks ago to visit my buddy on my way to Charlottesville. Not too much of a detour besides the toll, the traffic was awful anyway on 81 from the eclipse.
    What eclipse ? It gets darker here when my wife hangs her skivvies on the clothesline.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Not that I enjoy giving Libs kuddos but, some of them are donating big bucks to Harvey. Don't know what org, but they are donating several throusands $ and a few are donating millions. No one has offered physical help that I've read about so far though.

Sarsour getting in on the free money train.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

While we are talking natural disasters I'll throw this story in. I'm in LA for Aggie football game. Riding along with this young hippie girl. referring to Harvey she says, "man it sure looks like Texas pissed off Mother Nature." I respond with something like, we don't get hurricanes like you get EQ's. Crickets. Then I mentioned, I'm looking at weather app in LA. Heat advisory, Flash Flood advisory, Marine weather advisory, hills are on fire, and you don't have any water. I can I've with a Hurricane. Crickets.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Lmfao!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Bam I am speechless
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Nice come back!. She's obviously another LA airhead!
    That's odd she would say something so stupid. Texas gets a hurricane maybe overly 15 to 20 years. Cali, burns down 1/4 to 1/2 the state every friggin year. Not to mention mud slides and EQ's.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    While we are talking natural disasters I'll throw this story in. I'm in LA for Aggie football game. Riding along with this young hippie girl. referring to Harvey she says, "man it sure looks like Texas pissed off Mother Nature." I respond with something like, we don't get hurricanes like you get EQ's. Crickets. Then I mentioned, I'm looking at weather app in LA. Heat advisory, Flash Flood advisory, Marine weather advisory, hills are on fire, and you don't have any water. I can I've with a Hurricane. Crickets.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

There's only 2 kinds that still live in Stupidfornia....
    1- Stuck there and cannot leave due to career, finances, Family
    2- Stupid F$&Ks that are ok with high taxes, weakened LEO, Schools, Hospitals, Over crowding of Illegal Aliens, an out of control Leftard Gvnmnt Stripping them of their Freedoms and passing outlandish Laws only a moron would adhere to, State Parks deteriorating, No water, the list is endless!! And sad to say my Family are in category #2!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!