Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even Natural Disasters are Political....

Default Even Natural Disasters are Political....

I can remember when O'Jackazz was Potus and the various ND's that hit. If it were a Conservative state he didn't lift a finger or try to help. Even the Famous Hollyweirdo's didn't help. But boy if it were a Libtard run state...... They were fighting to see whom could help first!! I remember the Texas fires, Nashville floods, and a few others etc. I cannot recall a single Leftard Disaster where the Republicans running things didn't try to help or make things worse on purpose!!

Boy if ol Haiti had a problem they all ran there as quick as possible. But again if a Conservative run state we get nothing but negative comments/Hate. Where are all the Famous folks with their benefit concerts? Where are all the Libtard Rich folks Donations? It is sickening to see how these USA HATERS operate!! And I for one will show them where they are headed if this Country ever gets to fighting again on its own soil....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Not that I enjoy giving Libs kuddos but, some of them are donating big bucks to Harvey. Don't know what org, but they are donating several throusands $ and a few are donating millions. No one has offered physical help that I've read about so far though.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I can remember when O'Jackazz was Potus and the various ND's that hit. If it were a Conservative state he didn't lift a finger or try to help. Even the Famous Hollyweirdo's didn't help. But boy if it were a Libtard run state...... They were fighting to see whom could help first!! I remember the Texas fires, Nashville floods, and a few others etc. I cannot recall a single Leftard Disaster where the Republicans running things didn't try to help or make things worse on purpose!!

Boy if ol Haiti had a problem they all ran there as quick as possible. But again if a Conservative run state we get nothing but negative comments/Hate. Where are all the Famous folks with their benefit concerts? Where are all the Libtard Rich folks Donations? It is sickening to see how these USA HATERS operate!! And I for one will show them where they are headed if this Country ever gets to fighting again on its own soil....

Just wait till the end of the week, Haiti is gonna get Irma as a cat4 or more
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Yup and watch the benefit concerts begin Ak....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

And I'll bet the ratio is off the charts difference wise on whom donates to Harvey...

And I'll bet the ratio is off the charts difference wise on whom donates to Harvey...

You'd be proud of me Skeeter, as pi$$ed as I was at those people not evacuating with so much advance warning, I donated to Harvey yesterday. Seeing those kids suffering just got to me, in spite of their parents ' stupidity.

I applaud you Bam. Now I hope you didn't give up too much of your social security check. I've been busy working but my Wifey took care of it. A local heavy Equip Contractor sent a trailer down with donations. We found a whole bunch of really nice shoes/clothes we don't wear and sent a ton of water/food. I have a hard time giving cash as it NEVER seems to go where it really should....
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 09-03-2017 at 08:12 PM.

I applaud you Bam. Now I hope you didn't give up too much of your social security check. I've been busy working but my Wifey took care of it. A local heavy Equip Contractor sent a trailer down with donations. We found a whole bunch of really nice shoes/clothes we don't wear and sent a ton of water/food. I have a hard time giving cash as it NEVER seems to go where it really should....
    Social security ??!! What the hell is that Skeeter ? You and me ain't me ain't never gonna cash in on that, Won't even exist when I retire, IF I ever get to retire.

Good for you to send clothes and shoes. We sent a whole van load of clothes, blankets , hygiene items, and Big brassieres , HAHA , gotta tell you that story some time, when the flood hit Rainelle West Virginia last year. My wife and Buddy Alvy took them down personally. Frickin FEMA dudes wouldn't let them leave the blankets, risk of bed bugs . So on the way out of town they stopped at a house where the people were salvaging what they could. My wife asked a lady if she needed blankets and the lady cried as she took them.

Damn that was kind of you and yours Bam. And usually when someone says you're on SS, they're inferring yer OLD! Lol

I saw some of the damage in Rainelle, that area doesn't have much anyway. I'm sure anything that was offered was appreciated.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.