Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump ditching DACA

Default Trump ditching DACA

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Probably followed by some liberal fed judge blocking it.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

2 years ago I would have cheered this but now I'm not so sure. First of all, deporting children IF they have not committed any crimes, will alienate the Hispanic community as well as most liberals and even some conservatives .

Second, we need immigrants to fill jobs in this country. My brother is plant manager in a poultry plant and he cannot keep it staffed. Americans won't work . His workers are mostly immigrants / Hispanic. Americans are so spoiled they just don't want to do the dirty jobs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    2 years ago I would have cheered this but now I'm not so sure. First of all, deporting children IF they have not committed any crimes, will alienate the Hispanic community as well as most liberals and even some conservatives .

Second, we need immigrants to fill jobs in this country. My brother is plant manager in a poultry plant and he cannot keep it staffed. Americans won't work . His workers are mostly immigrants / Hispanic. Americans are so spoiled they just don't want to do the dirty jobs anymore.
    The vast majority of the Hispanic community WILL NEVER vote Republican due to the fact that they favor social programs such as welfare, food stamps, and free health care. Second, we aren't doing the children any favors by letting them stay here. They end up getting educated in the US, and find themselves unable to get a legitimate job due to their illegal status when they become adults. The idea that the GOP is somehow going to "win," Hispanic votes is pure fantasy and is a liberal lie. Look at the demographics in California, and the current political situation over there if you don't believe me.

You are probably right about the votes Fontaine, but I don't live in California , and here where I live I see more Hispanics working than not. Many of them are hard workers, and good people. Yes, the ones taking advantage of our "system " should be cut off , either work and pay taxes or leave, but you can't lump them all into one group. I see a hell of a lot of white people gaming the system and living off of us because they are too lazy to work. Trouble is , we can't deport them.

Trump ditching DACA

Some of these people have been here long enough to become citizens (or at least begin the process) but they never bothered to do so. Why, because they could care less about the USA. Send them all back where they came from.

You are probably right about the votes Fontaine, but I don't live in California , and here where I live I see more Hispanics working than not. Many of them are hard workers, and good people. Yes, the ones taking advantage of our "system " should be cut off , either work and pay taxes or leave, but you can't lump them all into one group. I see a hell of a lot of white people gaming the system and living off of us because they are too lazy to work. Trouble is , we can't deport them.
    I never said that white people don't game the system either. Heck, I personally know of at least 8 white people who abuse the system. All I'm saying is that the majority of the Latino community will never vote for the GOP; due to their limited and small government ideology. I'm sure there are a lot of hard working Hispanics out there, but I also suspect a lot of them are also double dipping into the system as well. The bottom line is, if the GOP wants to survive, then they MUST build the wall and get illegal immigration under control. Otherwise, it's game over for this country.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

....My brother is plant manager in a poultry plant and he cannot keep it staffed. Americans won't work ....
    Cut the welfare, EBT cards and osama phones, and they will have no choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Exactly, the US government is an enabler.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    That's the frickin problem right there Winni. If Americans would work we wouldn't have a frickin immigration problem. Get these frickin freeloaders off of welfare and disability and MAKE them work and the immigration problem is solved.