Thread: it's still the economy stupid

Default it's still the economy stupid

Famous quote by James Carville on why Clinton defeated Bush 41.

Being resurrected by the Trump administration.

2nd quarter GDP revised upward to 3% today, nobody thought that was possible.

government spending down, private sector spending up by 3.3%

and even better numbers on the job front as ADP announced today:

237,000 job increase last month

roughly half that in businesses under 500 employees (Trump territory), i.e. not globalist corporacrats like GE, Monsanto, Facebook, et al
    construction +18,000
    manufacturing +16,000
    hospitality +51,000

these are Trump voters predominantly

the coastal libertards will be in for a rude awakening in the mid terms if this continues.
    flyover country is making a comeback and pocketbook issues always dominate elections.
    the blue wall has crumbled and if Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania stay Republican the electoral college math gets daunting for the rats.

http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/2...gust-2017.aspx

Well of course Explo. Most Trump supporters have jobs, Most Hildebeast supporters don't! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

That's why the Dems are working feverishly to redone all across America. They know they are in serious trouble with the mid-terms looming.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Where's the reports of the improved economy on the news ? I haven't seen it. They aren't going to give Trump any credit for anything good.

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Just hope we sweep out some of the rhino's right along side them Democraps....
    Live Free or Die

Wildcat for the win
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13