Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Tropical depression out in the Gulf.

Lol skeeter
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

The next storm in the Atlantic is named Irma.

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Tro...442238763.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yeah...I am watching this one coming off the coast of Africa....

I was not aware ..while observing this one off Africa that another potential one was brewing up in the Gulf.

The season is yet young.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Hadn't heard about one brewing up in the Gulf. I've been outside enjoying the beautiful weather. 72*, calm breeze and blue skies. The perfect day!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yes...nice here today as well...cool...partly cloudy. Been significant rain here from the tropical depression offshore the last couple of days going up the East Coast.

Hope it clears up by the weekend...lots of work to do around here. Would like for the weather here to be a bit accommodating...so I'd better take a look at the forecast through the weekend.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

It sprinkled maybe for 2 hrs last Saturday and nice weather here since....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    How many cases of water can I bring you Chip? Lol
    Full up. Ozarka truck came by today, and I upped the delivery by 5 cases of 20 oz bottles. When I bought at the truck stop I was thirsty and wanted water. That's about the going price for those bottles. Now, RO water, I'd never pay that much.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I can understand the d sani, coke sets those prices. The small retailer can buy the bottles cheaper at wally world than their distributor.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The next storm in the Atlantic is named Irma.

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Tro...442238763.html
    Saying it's already a Cat 2 and is expected to strengthen to Cat 4/5 before it most likely slams into the gulf states (again) or the Carolinas. It's a week out still so it's track could change drastically, but there's not much in front of it weather wise to force a northern track change. OR this could be sensationalized BS as no one knows where the hell it's gonna go... especially more than a week before land fall.
    Hannibal ad portas