Thread: PELOSI is living in an alternate universe

Default PELOSI is living in an alternate universe

She says 0-4 Dems have won every fight.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...publicans.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

In other related news, Lt. Colonel George Armstrong Custer achieved a terrific victory over the Plains Indian Nations at the Little Bighorn when he and his storied 7th Cavalry attacked a huge Sioux village and Companies C, E, F, L, and I were wiped out by Indian Warriors under the leadership of Chiefs Crazy Horse and Gall.
    Related?

Custer was ALSO a democrat!

Custer was a democrat? Makes sense, arrogant bastard! Pelosi has been eating the opioid custard again. If we're lucky, she'll over dose.

I think he meant Custer lost badly!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

That windbag said the other day, and I quote.... "you can't cry wolf in a crowded theater". She's a gift to conservatives.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Pelosi says she is winning so I like my odds.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Nancy has always lived in an alternative universe...you could tell the disconnect long ago..in her speeches.

Maxine Waters too...but she is getting worse..along with Nancy. They both can no longer stay on script....and be wound up properly to carry their water for the Democrat Party.

What the left's goal has always been is to get their alternative universe defaulted through sufficient to hold all of America in bondage to their politics...belief system...by default.
    To manufacture their alternative universe into the new "Normal" for all of America...even if America has to be bullied and held hostage to accomplish this goal.

Americans are not as a whole as "Progressive" as they would like to take for granted. This is why the need for Antifa...to help Americans along with their "Correct" thinking process.

And you can see and hear this pattern in the speeches of both Nancy and Maxine...and their guilt politics. It is getting to where this is the very best they have...and predictable too. In like manner to Al and Jesse...

My .02

Orangetom

Post Script...

I suppose what I am trying to say ..about Americans....particularly in the last 4 year election is that Americans are slowly getting their fill and disgust of Labeling Politics...or as many are calling it..."Identity Politics and Identity Education." They are becoming disgusted with the manufactured Chaos around this clearly manufactured political/social template....for the purpose of votes and power. Even if in so doing the political parties have to divide this nation ...not unite it.

I suspect that the MSM Distortion about what happened in Charlottesville...has slowly disgusted so much of America.
    This was clearly reflected in the public reaction in Arizona last week to the MSM.

And Nancy as well as Maxine are right in the middle of this template...in predictability. And now so too are the phony MSM....all of them.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-27-2017 at 07:46 PM.

I've about come to the conclusion that we here on this forum are the "fringes of society"...the one's who REALLY understand what is happening...and I thing we had best be building some strong bulwarks to withstand the charge. Because right now I don't see much else that has a chance to stop this runaway freight train of stupidity. As it stands right now, IMHO, we seem to be the only real hope this country has of any sort of sane future. I just hope there are enough of us to turn back this "tsunami of madness"! I think they are a living example of the Living Dead...because they are MOST DEFINITELY brain dead.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I've about come to the conclusion that we here on this forum are the "fringes of society"...the one's who REALLY understand what is happening...and I thing we had best be building some strong bulwarks to withstand the charge. Because right now I don't see much else that has a chance to stop this runaway freight train of stupidity. As it stands right now, IMHO, we seem to be the only real hope this country has of any sort of sane future. I just hope there are enough of us to turn back this "tsunami of madness"! I think they are a living example of the Living Dead...because they are MOST DEFINITELY brain dead.

Good Grief...Olde Timer....Perhaps William Johnstone was in the bull's-eye with President Ohm Shiddi ....In his Apocalyptic series about what happens when the left takes over in this country. With the tenor of the news...some of that pattern of William Johnstone seems to be want in coming to pass...in today's blame game politics.

I also think you are correct...the left is moving rapidly to have us described as being on the fringe of society....though many of us do have a clue about what is happening.

Been hearing some disturbing rumors and trends about what is coming from the left...

Reloaded about 125 rounds of .38 Special used up when I took that teenager to the club with me about a week ago..

I also tonight had my first go around with loading up/rolling 50 rounds of .40 Cal S&W ammo. Blue dot powder at 7.1 grains using a 180 grain bullet. This works out on the tables at about 900 to 950 FPS.

I am not looking for blinding light speed with this caliber....but more in accuracy....even if I have to bring the speed down a bit more.

I was surprised at how simply this polymer pistol takes down for cleaning..but am a bit concerned with the long take up in the trigger pull. My Revolverss do not do this when I am manually pulling back the hammers. So too with my 1911...no long take up on the trigger. That can spoil one not accustomed to these long trigger mechanical take ups.

The magazines hold about 12 rounds each in them.

This is going to take a different shooting adaptation/training/disciipline with this kind of long take up trigger.

While reloading...I checked my four spare batteries in the garage..one of them a marine battery ..and topped them off with distilled water...cleaned the posts and then put the battery minders back on them. Will switch out the fourth battery in a couple of days and put the battery minder to that one.

Something whispering in my ear..after Texas....

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-27-2017 at 08:27 PM.