Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition urging terror label for Antifa Has over 160 sig's within 30 days.

AntiFa is a fairly new organized extremist group like many other previous groups throughout history. They are the product of our College and educational system. We unknowingly pay for these organization through College and student funding. Doesn't anyone see this?
    The root of our enemy lays within our educational system and until we grasp that, these extremists will continue to be pumped out like toy soldiers to defeat America.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I DO, indeed, believe you have a very valid point here, OT.

I didn't read it, but I saw a news article that claimed that ANTIFA is now considered a domestic terrorist organization by the federal government. I just saw the headline, but didn't read the article.

Let's hope this change will make those momma's basement dwelling, snowflakes melt into distant memories.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    AntiFa is a fairly new organized extremist group like many other previous groups throughout history. They are the product of our College and educational system. We unknowingly pay for these organization through College and student funding. Doesn't anyone see this?
    The root of our enemy lays within our educational system and until we grasp that, these extremists will continue to be pumped out like toy soldiers to defeat America.
    I'm not so sure this AHoles are from our colleges and universities... More the disenfranchised youth that become hard core anarchists... I doubt that they have any more education than their skin head bretheren...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...