Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition urging terror label for Antifa Has over 160 sig's within 30 days.

Default Petition urging terror label for Antifa Has over 160 sig's within 30 days.

Petition urging terror label for Antifa gets enough signatures for White House response.
    Read the article.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-response.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Sounds good to me. If it talks like a duck, walks like a duck, looks like a duck..... it's a F'ing .....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Antifa is most definitely a domestic terror organization. It uses violence to further a political agenda; that's the definition of terrorism.

Antifa doesn't seem to have any purpose other than to carry out George Soro's twisted plans of complete chaos. I believe the Liberal thought is that most of this chaos will be attributed to a Trump presidency, and therefore, he won't get a second term which opens the door for a Clinton lackey.

Not Clinton... They are trying to put Obama back in office.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

We simply can NOT have another black democrat president. This country will not survive.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    We simply can NOT have another black democrat president. This country will not survive.
    Might be the best thing that ever happened Flock. When it all goes to hell, who they gonna blame ?

Well , I guess that was a stupid frickin question . They will blame Trump , and Bush , and all us white boys.
    Hell , who cares . We get blamed for all kinds of **** anyway, might as well have a little fun on the way out.

Like I say all the time..... don't threaten me with a good time, whoop whoop!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

That 100 acres in the woods with a 15' electrified perimeter fence is sounding better, and better to me every day.....may actually start looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    Antifa is most definitely a domestic terror organization. It uses violence to further a political agenda; that's the definition of terrorism.

Good Grief....Fontaine!!!

Reading your quote above...and as my mind runs down rabid trails...I am given to believe that many of our colleges and universities are by association in the same boat...domestic terrorist organizations promoting, cultivating, nurturing anarchy and chaos....confusion...manufacturing cannon fodder amongst our unprotected unthinking emotional children.

So too by association ..our media....so obviously carrying the water for these groups. Aiding and abetting domestic terrorists.

Now...furthermore...which and whom among our government leadership is in this same boat with the above....in favor of domestic terrorists...for political lucre....while only "Appearing " to be leaders. Put another way..they are not the product advertised. Our Governor here in Virginia surely seems to fit this bill of ladling

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Yeah....Fontaine..I cannot help it. My mind tends to extend the line further out to see what is possibly out there...what it bodes.

My .02,

Orangetom