Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump press conference today...

I give Trump a lot of credit for calling out leftist violence from groups like Antifa. He could have easily straight out condemned the neo-nazis and klansmen only, but he chose to do the right thing and called out both groups.

At one time I thought we would too, now I don't think so. First, what would it even be a war over? Secondly, most of my acquaintances are sick of the division. This is getting so much coverage that we forget the extremes are a very small group of people.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Exactly, a very small group compared to the overall population. These activists do not control America. They only control their affiliation and the media but the big populous is not inline with these idiots. They will defend themselves but not the activists.
    That's where these activists are making a huge mistake. Let the M-Fer's kill each other off and we will resume America as intended!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

They are protesting in Philadelphia. They want to tear down a statue of Frank Rizzo. He was a local politician that the city adored. Guess since there is a statue of him he must be racist or supported ws. I knew once one went down many more would follow. What a bunch of pu$&!:@. That just pisses me off. Who cares about history, the butt hurt snowflakes are offended and scared of them.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

sorry ..double post

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-17-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    This Shlt is like the plague. It's on every news station, including local stations and all of them are reporting " They " committed terrorist murder of an innocent protester.
    There was NO "they" driving that car. It was "one" insane idiot that couldn't control his obsession.
    I feel sympathy for the young girl. It should not have happened, but damnit. Report it the way it happened!
    Excellent point Camouflaged...there is no they ...it was only one individual....but like Travon Martine and other events..someone is trying here to put all of America on trial...and in particular...conservatives...and any opposition party view. Someone is trying to pyramid this in the American sub conscience as discomfort...dissonance.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Excellent point Camouflaged...there is no they ...it was only one individual....but like Travon Martine and other events..someone is trying here to put all of America on trial...and in particular...conservatives...and any opposition party view. Someone is trying to pyramid this in the American sub conscience as discomfort...dissonance.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    A free America is a danger to the "globalist" lbgt,religion politics and racism are just the tools to further divide us... Both sides of the crap that happened in Virginia are useful idiots under control of the globalist..... Why did BO let in Muslims ? and flood the border?...... Too divide this country.... imo Why are they going after Confederate monuments? to divide.....
    Live Free or Die

I am trying too remember something here. Perhaps the members here remember better than do I on this Charlottesville incident.

Something I am curious about this incident.

Did not this story start out as an "Alt Right " incident or protest in the news before last weekend??

Suddenly it has morphed into a "White Supremacy " incident. I find that change interesting. Have any of you noted this sudden change in the news reporting?? I find the sudden change to be interesting and noted by myself.

In this ..even the fabled Fox News seems want to pick up their marching orders from the same sources.

Just an oddity for which I have noted.

Any of you remember this before the weekend when it happened???

THanks ,
    Orangetom

What happened???

Absolutely. It started out as a "Unite the right". There was no race choice involved. The left morphed it on day one.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Absolutely. It started out as a "Unite the right". There was no race choice involved. The left morphed it on day one.

Exactly Camouflaged...in one day ..overnight..it morphed into a race issue...as if on a plan/schedule.

Orangetom