Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrants on my last nerve....

Default Illegal Immigrants on my last nerve....

15 yrs or so ago we took a week vacation at Laughlin Nevada. Stayed at a very nice Hotel (the only one with a beach on the river). We do the jetski thing and usually have a good time. That trip was miserable for the whole week. I'd get up early at 600am to go down and get us a spot. The family would come down at 9-10am and we'd spend the day at the beach riding and I would partake in a few beers. Come to find out II's flooded that whole beach, at least a hundred of them. I politely asked hotel mngmnt what's up? You're supposed to be a guest at the Hotel to use this beach. They did nothing! It got so bad we'd get down to the river/beach and they'd be using our spot, Chairs/big umbrella. I'd run them off and go about our day. They'd sit on/throw sand on our skis, pull up my corkscrew anchor with floating lanyard. They'd be laying along shore in front of our spot and we'd damn near have to yell at the to move to park our skis coming back from a ride. Frustrating.....

A Decade ago we took a trip to slide rock park in Sedona Az. A natural rock water slide and pool type place. II's were everywhere 100's of them and trashing the place up!! These people are NASTY I tell you!! Yeah leave some more dirty diapers/food trash in/near a natural water wonder!!

Forward to 2 weekends ago.... we went to our favorite spot at Little Elm park on lake Lewisville. A newly renovated very nice beach/boat launch/volleyball courts etc on the water. We again get there early and I set up as to have a good spot. Come to find out yet once again those trashy, no etiquette having, down right RUDE II's have now found this spot!! Their children pulled out my corkscrew anchor 3 times to play with it. I asked nicely for them to stop and explained what it was for. I look up another time and one of the moms was sitting on the nose of my stand up ski. I'm thinking WTF? Again politely asked her to not do it.The 4th time with my anchor one of the dads was walking it back to the shore. At this point I walked over a said WTF! I yelled leave it the f$&k alone. Oh yeah he now understood English. I thought he and I were gonna knuckle up. He walked away... what is it with these nasty, filthy, not giving a f$&k, no respect having Azzholes?? They are killing this Country and envading our spaces!!! I left Stupidfornia trying get away from this, but it seems it has finally made it to north Texas.....
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 08-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

We used to enjoy public vacation spots. We don't go to them any more. Now, we go to off road, not on the map places.
    Skeeter, you and I, and may others are cut from a different cloth. We do not run with the herd. Privacy is considered a luxury these days. I take full advantage of it. National parks and guided tours be damned. I cut out my own path.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I hear ya, skeeter! My wife is a Pharmacy Tech at local Wal-Mart. I often feel like I'm somewhere in Mexico when I go there. I won't go into details about trying to check out through the express check out line, "20 items or less". You probably know what its like anyway. But, to be honest, there are far too many "Americans" who are just as guilty of that. I'm one of those who tries to play by the rules for the benefit of others, but it seems, anymore, I'm in a great majority in that. Sometimes I don't even feel like this is America anymore, but more like and "international community" where the few "natives" are supposed to/expected to cow-tow to the invading "guests" for the convenience. Its frustrating. But for now I'll just continue to live in the fringes...be the "grey man"...lurk in the shadows watching and listening and learning...planning and plotting and preparing, and when the lid blows off I'll be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    We used to enjoy public vacation spots. We don't go to them any more. Now, we go to off road, not on the map places.
    Skeeter, you and I, and may others are cut from a different cloth. We do not run with the herd. Privacy is considered a luxury these days. I take full advantage of it. National parks and guided tours be damned. I cut out my own path.
    Me too, Cammi. My motto is "don't follow the path to see where it goes. Go where there is no path...and leave no trail".

My main problem is the LACK of respect for others!! If it isn't yours DONT F$&KING touch it!! Ive met many Immigrants from many countries and respect those folks dearly. I've met some of the hardest working respectful folks from China/Japan/Egypt/Nigeria/Africa/Romania etc. They are very respectful and we have become great friends. It's just something about the way those from South of the border are the raised I guess....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Yup Beo, when the lid does finally blow off out will come the rage that's been building up for those whom have and are WRECKING this Country...

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    My main problem is the LACK of respect for others!! If it isn't yours DONT F$&KING touch it!! Ive met many Immigrants from many countries and respect those folks dearly. I've met some of the hardest working respectful folks from China/Japan/Egypt/Nigeria/Africa/Romania etc. They are very respectful and we have become great friends. It's just something about the way those from South of the border are the raised I guess....
    Yeah, we're marching to the same tune here. too. Like you, I too, have met some very fine people from other countries. And, because of reasons I still can't talk about because of my military background, I'll leave it there. One of the positions I held, for 2 1/2 years, my wife doesn't even know what my job was. All she knows is I was in intelligence.

Yeah I've met some great folks that immigrated here. A few weekends ago we met and had a good time with a Nigerian couple and their 2 kids at the lake. Long story short his canopy blew over and I assisted. He then offered a beer and good times. His wife had never ridden a jetski so I offered. She was too nervous to drive it so my 12 yr old took her for a spin. She had a blast. That's the kind of stuff I live for. Trying to bring kindness/happiness to others. But ya disrespect me and look out!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    And, because of reasons I still can't talk about because of my military background, I'll leave it there. One of the positions I held, for 2 1/2 years, my wife doesn't even know what my job was.
    Oh so you were a military Janitor? Lol

I like hearing this from you Camouflaged...The other members as well.

We do not run with the herd. Privacy is considered a luxury these days. I take full advantage of it. National parks and guided tours be damned. I cut out my own path.
    My lady friend wants me to take her t o Luray Caverns.in Northern Virginia....but it is a guided tour. I hate guided tours. It is for this reason...the herd...that I do not like going to places like Bush Gardens, Kings Dominion, Disneyland ..Dollywood Nags Head..et a.....guided tours...and running with the heard.

Nothing as dumb to me as standing in line for 45 minutes or more for a two minute ride...or thrill.

I've gotten plenty of thrills when these cranes hoist us up in a personal carrier to the side of these ships to get a job done up some 60 to 80+ feet in the air.

I also would rather go to certain places just a bit off season when it is not as crowded. During the season I would rather stay home than run with the herd.

I would rather work holiday weekends than be out on the road with all the traffic/wildlife.

This shipyard is empty on holiday weekends and I prefer it like that.

My lady friend , as an apartment manager, tells me how dirty and disorganized many of these immigrants are when they rent an apartment..not just those from south of the border but from India and many of the Muslim countries too. They can really mess up an apartment.

We prefer to go to the mountains while most seem to want the beach this time of the year. I will go to the beaches slightly off season. The rates drop a bit too..off season.

We are contemplating visiting more of small town America before it too is gone...off the beaten path so to speak...away from more of the two legged wildlife....wherein they still have a main street and it is not the same McDonalds, the same shopping centers..where small town America still has American flavor and character. More small mom and pop style businesses...and more basic Southern Civility and Manners/Hospitality.

Same here..I've met fine people from other countries who have a respect for other peoples stuff...good character.

It is my way, as I have aged or if you prefer..seasoned.... to catalogue folks into Ishmael and Isaac..within the subcategory of civilized or two legged Wildlife.

I have learned to respect many of the motivations of Four legged wildlife..than would I the two legged varieties one often encounters.

Thanks to all for their posts,

Orangetom

Post script...

Again today I made a quick trip to Wally World for come groceries and cat food and while there detoured to the sports section and bought another three boxes of 100 each count of .22 Long Rifle Winchester brand..and will put them away with the other three I bought the other day.

Also something to me noteworthy..

I had to take a significant detour to get on this site today..as my normal route would not come up on the server.
    Not only that ...all three of the prepper sites I check up on ...would not come up. This one by a significant detour ..finally came up.

I've had sites go down for awhile for maintenance..but not so many at one time.

An oddity to me.

Listened to Ham operators last night on 160 meters commenting on the events in Charlottesville over the weekend and also comments on George Soros. Interesting comments they made...on 1.993 MHZ LSB. If time allows I will be tuning in again tonight.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-15-2017 at 01:07 PM.