Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KJ Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent.

Default KJ Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent.

Kim Jong Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...-imminent.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

His "unknown physical condition " is what many refer to as " little man syndrome " LOT more I could say but I better not.

Satelite imagery also shows a mobile launcher with a missile in the launch position.

Earlier today he also went over the plans his military came up with to attack Guam.

I figure in the next 48 hours we will see if lil Kim has a pair or if he just suffers from the little guy syndrome.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

North Korea just announced they would not be launching on Guam at this time.

And then they started the countdown.......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

He's not going to tell. He wants the US on edge, anticipating... That's his first line of revenge. Then we become complacent and predictability shows and, that's when he will launch.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Where do you think they will launch it if it's a probability ?
    -Dr. Ferdifer MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdifer View Post
    Where do you think they will launch it if it's a probability ?

Hopefully toward Pelosi's house.............. oops.............. I'm on another list .

Who knows. Hell, he might launch on SK for all we know. Someone as crazy as KJU could launch on his own country and blame it on the US to cause an uproar, while he is in hiding in another country.

Either way I'm getting my stuff at the ready. Can't be too careful with the crazy.
    -Dr. Ferdifer MD