Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KJ Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdifer View Post
    This just reeks of Red Dawn..
    Wolverine this you fat Korean ****
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Wolverine this you fat Korean ****
    Hahaha
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

How many of you still believe KJU plans to strike on the 21st, solar eclipse, when the population in condensed to observe?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    How many of you still believe KJU plans to strike on the 21st, solar eclipse, when the population in condensed to observe?
    Well Cammie , contrary to what my wife might think, I can't think like an idiot. That madman could strike tomorrow or next year, who the hell knows.

I don't think he will. He acts nutz....but it is an act. Machiavelli advised his prince that there are times it is advantageous to act nuts as it throws off ones' opponents. They wonder what is going to happen. Often this is useful for a diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Camouflaged, I know you and I agree on countless things but at the same time we are different people and see some things slightly different.

The USA faces many threats. And those threats are real. We (as a family) have prepared for this to the best of our ability.
    But a person cannot always be running around with their hair on fire.
    I do think North Korea is real threat. I might see it as a different threat than you do, but real none-the-less.
    I do not think North Korea is ready to start a war with us. They know their strength and ours. Personally I do not believe NK has the ability at this time to inflict real damage to the US mainland. I think if they could do that they would have already. I think as soon as NK has the ability to cause a wide-spread EMP on the USA they will just do it. No bolster leading up to it. Just one day the situation is normal and the next day they launch every missile they have on the USA, South Kprea, and Japan.
    I just don't think that will happen this week.
    hiwall, I think you're the victim of tunnel vision. It doesn't sound to me like you're considering the psychological damage, the panic and total chaos of just ONE nuke device being detonated over/in a major U.S. city, and even just the threat of more to come...whether or not he has any more.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Its such a small, narrow area effected I doubt he's including that... The eclipse doesn't effect much of an area of tactical importance, not o mention he'd really piss NASA off...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    hiwall, I think you're the victim of tunnel vision. It doesn't sound to me like you're considering the psychological damage, the panic and total chaos of just ONE nuke device being detonated over/in a major U.S. city, and even just the threat of more to come...whether or not he has any more.

I'll bet we'd all be surprised how many people are rooting for that little phat ---- to hit San Fran...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I have thought of that and more so the economical impact of any nuke device going off on US soil. Personally I think the economic impact could push us over the edge we are sitting on.
    Like I said above there are many threats that are real threats and the results if any of them did happen could be catastrophic to the USA. I just don't think a nuke will go off in the USA tonight or next week and possibly never. Though it could happen at any time, I just don't expect it. There is a big difference between could happen and will happen. And we all on this website and other websites like this see everyone predicting doom everyday from one source or another. And while many of those doom predictions are possible they are also unlikely.
    Remaining calm is always the best thing you can ever do. This week I plan on getting the large generator which will run everything that I have been thinking about for some time now. It is just another prep item that I will be able to cross off my list.

Have they looked under nearby rocks?
    Don't mind me, I'm just collecting IP's.