Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: we are main stream now.

Default we are main stream now.

got this off a martial arts website. Many are coming to the same conclusion as many of us here on this board.

http://www.wimsblog.com/2017/08/char...at-comes-next/

Very good article. I have almost no disagreement with anything he had to say.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Yup good read.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I couldn't agree with him more. A very good, to the point and factual article.

Smart insight.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Seriously....read the article linked to; "Skull Stomping Sacred Cows." If you think that the antifa and their allies are going to be easy pickings if the SHTF then you are the modern day George Armstrong Custer marching straight to the Little Bighorn....and, as Custer's Indian scout, Bloody Knife said, " you will go home by a road you do not know." Simply put, Bloody Knife was telling the famous boy general, he was going to die here.

It is getting scary out there now. Beyond the " I need to buy more ammo" scary....I mean deathly so.
    Stay frosty.

The difference today is, they fight through emotion rather than the cause like in those days of war. They have a weakness we are familiar with and that is to our advantage.

We fight for the constitution. That makes us stronger.
    Their message is watered down with hate.
    Ours is strengthened with resolve. That makes us powerful. That makes us defenders of the American way.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The difference today is, they fight through emotion rather than the cause like in those days of war. They have a weakness we are familiar with and that is to our advantage.

We fight for the constitution. That makes us stronger.
    Their message is watered down with hate.
    Ours is strengthened with resolve. That makes us powerful. That makes us defenders of the American way.
    Cammie, in one of the original Star Trek episodes, Dr. McCoy quiped, "I've found that unless Good is very careful, Evil usually wins."
    Please read "Skull Stomping Sacred cows," as I suggested.
    Good people hesitate to pull the trigger on another human......BECAUSE they're good. Evil people have already kicked stomped battered and mauled people and that is an advantage.

Machiavelli put it a different way; "A good person who wishes to survive in a world of evil, must learn how not to be good." And he WAS the EXPERT.

There's a little truth in the sacred cow article, but that dude ain't "my cup of tea"
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Cammie, in one of the original Star Trek episodes, Dr. McCoy quiped, "I've found that unless Good is very careful, Evil usually wins."
    Please read "Skull Stomping Sacred cows," as I suggested.
    Good people hesitate to pull the trigger on another human......BECAUSE they're good. Evil people have already kicked stomped battered and mauled people and that is an advantage.

Machiavelli put it a different way; "A good person who wishes to survive in a world of evil, must learn how not to be good." And he WAS the EXPERT.
    Then I guess I wouldn't be grouped in with the "good people". And that's all I have to say about that. Take it for what its worth. I'd expound, but the graphics would cause too many...EVEN some on here...to up chuck and/or go into absolute shell shock. I have no desire to harm anyone, but should it come down to it, if these stupid, egotistical idiots think I'm going to play by their rules....well, they're in for one BLOODY surprise.