Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: State Of Emergency Declared In Virginia After Clashes At Far-Right Rally

Default State Of Emergency Declared In Virginia After Clashes At Far-Right Rally

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...inia-live-feed

Fighting has broken out at a ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Charlottesville, Virginia between right-wing protesters demonstrating against the removal of a Confederate-era statue from Emancipation Park, and various groups of counter demonstrators. The rally also aimed to protest against Charlottesville's decision to rename downtown Lee Park, now called Emancipation Park, besides the statue removal.
    Some 2,000 to 6,000 people are expected to attend the rally, which is expected to be one of the largest far-right gatherings in the U.S. in at least a decade.
    A state of emergency has been declared for Charlottesville due to the fighting, clashes and "chaos" at the rally. Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe declared a state of emergency in the city to aid in the local response. He earlier said the Virginia National Guard will be "standing by to respond if needed."
    One Dead, Many Injured After Car Plows Into Protesters In Charlottesville, Driver In Custody

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...tiple-injuries

Meanwhile back in Charlotesville, the Police have shut down the block as a helicopter hovers above. Additionally, the UVA Medical Center official says one person has died and 19 were injured after a car plowed into a group of protesters in Charlottesville. University of Virginia Medical Center spokeswoman Angela Taylor confirmed the death to The Associated Press.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12...ist-rally.html

Is this the spark?
    Last edited by C. Wildcat; 08-12-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Live Free or Die

I'm supposed to be there for work tomorrow, guess I'll not go.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Possibly. It depends on the response we see from both sides in the days to come.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Can't wait to find out who the driver of the car is. I don't have a dog in the fight because all these groups are scum, but I bet it's not a white supremacist. I've been wrong before, (once). But I bet I'm not.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Seeing how the name and/or info was not released right away, my bet is the driver was either a minority or a liberal that thought the crowd was a bunch of Trump supporters.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

It was a Bernie supporter, I'm watching a group that was involved right now on faced books live stream. The media including Fax is not giving the true story!

Is this the spark? Only if we make it the spark................

Yup the fact the News hasn't stated it was a white Kkk male driver tells me it's a Libtard driver that hates Trump and white conservatives!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

WP is saying he is a local. They won't say if he is part of the ANTIFA but are suggesting he is WS.
    ONE witness ( whit guy with ANTIFA) claims the car had not plates and was obviously deliberate) but in the vid you can clearly see the plates on the back.

This is nuts. This could be the spark we've been reluctantly waiting for to happen.
    I thinks it's pretty one sided myself. Free speech is for everyone. The rally was peaceful until bus loads of BLM and ANTIFA showed up. Then all hell broke loose.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Those folks hating on Trump, his supporters and folks like us, have NO FRICKEN idea how bad they have it coming when the next civil starts they created!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Ohio plates, plain as day. Mug shot of dude, his hair cut definitely liberal.