Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NK "Missile-Ready" Nukes - Next Level Threat

Maybe this goes back to my post in other thread . I think Trump was placed here in time for something or other. Maybe we needed someone not on the globalist favorite list to deal with this. Clinton set this up and kicked it down the road as did Bush and Obama. Now Obama has set up Iran of someone down the road. I can't help but wonder how much NK's donation to Slick Willy was, and how much Iran contributed to Obamas retirement fund.

I'm pretty sure Trump has the demeanor and fortitude to settle this.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Camouflaged and others,

I wish it was gas lighting but this attack on Guam came straight from Kim himself. He said on the video he is planning to deploy 4 nuke ready bombs on Guam and he said he intends to destroy AAB.
    I'm just repeating his rhetoric from the vid. Not Fox.
    Yes..I know from whom it is credited...and the media carries it on as if none of the rest of us can think outside the famous Kardashians.

I believe there are a few of us here on this board who lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962. I was in the 7th or 8th grade when this happened and lived with my Parents up at Lockborne AFB in Columbus, Ohio. Today this is Rickenbacker Field.

Dad came home after a week staying with his unit on high alert...just across the base. He called home after about a week out there ...and told Mom to fix him some lunch and for me to get his B4 bag out of the hallway closet and put it next to the front door.

Dad came home and ate lunch with Mom in the kitchen ....then grabbed his B 4 bag and left for another 3 days before we saw him again.

Only when I was in uniform in the Air Force did I learn how much of the nation was on alert status..ready to go...cocked and locked.

My Room mate up at Keflavik, Iceland told me that as a very young airman his outfit of F 100 Super Sabers were on the flight line at Holmstead AFB, Florida...loaded with tactical Nuclear weapons..with the pilots sitting in them ready to go. The pilots sat..slept there ...in their fueled up jets...with the start carts hooked up to them ready to go at a moments notice. The only time these pilots got out was to answer natures call...and or change pilots.

That is how ready this nation was Camouflaged...and this still goes on with our Boomers and other weapons systems. Ready to go at a moments notice.

This is not a new thing. And some of us remember what it was like to live under the Cold War...cocked, locked, and ready to go.

I am not worried about myself so much but my elderly mother and sister...across town.

I am not saying not to worry here Camouflaged...but do not let the media freeze us up like a deer in the headlights.

Definitely check our gear and keep our BOBs/GHBS on the ready line...as well as other supplies. This should be standard procedure for most of us.

One change I have made is that I keep one radiation detector in my locker at work ready to go...and another one here next to this computer.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Tommygun,

Thanks for your long and detailed post on our submarines.

I was not particularly speaking of the older fleet boats..though the tactics were developed and refined on those boats. I was speaking of the 1960s when the Boomers went on line....shortly after the Cuban Missile Crisis.

One of the reasons we were willing to give up our Jupiter Missiles in Turkey was that the Defense Department knew that these Boomers would soon enough be coming on line and the Jupiter series missiles were quickly becoming obsolete.

Gotta run...

Thanks,
    Orangetom

It's a bad position all around. The US cannot strike first as it would be playing right into North Korea's hands by making them out to be the victim. They would also stand to make billions in aid and infrastructure rebuilding from the likes of China and Russian, which they desperately need.

A North Korean strike against South Korea or Guam would be a colossal mistake. The US would bomb them into the dark ages and they wouldn't have the sympathy or financial support they're seeking from the International community.

If anything, it could be a great distraction from the Russian probe and my job would be safe.

^^^We have a Spy amongst us!!^^^ lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I am putting a few things the f-cage this weekend. just better to safe than sorry I am looking at it as a good drill for emp. I still think we will be ok

OT - I was around for the Cuban Missile crisis but don't remember much of it, seeing as how I spent the bulk of my time back then alternately nursing a bottle and behind bars.

Came through all right despite being pretty much oblivious. More by luck than by design.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

LOL Bruss
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

China has come out and stated that if NK strikes first, they will remain neutral, but if the U.S. strikes first then they will stop the U.S.

Add this to lil Kim staying he is going to nuke Guam and it sounds like NK and China are definitely working together to do a preemptive strike.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I think China is behind Kim Jung Puke from the beginning. They are using him to rattle our cage, and laughing when we try to get them to control him. We , excuse me , our government, is so frickin stupid. While we are worried about North Korea, China is expanding their range all over the south China Sea. Think about it.