Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Well we have waited just long enough...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    423

    Default

    From everything I already do in my Factory job, and at home on the farm, I don't need more masculinity. I would like my share of those 72 virgins while still here though.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    From everything I already do in my Factory job, and at home on the farm, I don't need more masculinity. I would like my share of those 72 virgins while still here though.
    Heard a comedian once say , " I don't want 72 virgins...................... I want 72 sluts who know what they're doing " !!!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweet Tennessee
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Amen bam!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Heard a comedian once say , " I don't want 72 virgins...................... I want 72 sluts who know what they're doing " !!!
    I'll take 36 of each! Experience is great, but so is teaching them to do what you want them to do!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I'll take 36 of each! Experience is great, but so is teaching them to do what you want them to do!
    Now there's an idea !! You are an intelligent, deviant human being Beo !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •