Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coup de etat???

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    To all who may hear. Over 200 years ago we were given a Constitutional Republic to guard against a Democratic society who would rule by majority. And told to hold onto it if we could. Well in that time frame we have become accustomed to what can you give me for free without me having to lift a finger to provide for myself.
    You have to give the enemy platitudes for being patient and bidding their time. Many of them knew they wouldn't live to see the birth of a direct dictatorship of the people. It only mattered that their offspring rose to the ranks of controller of the masses. By virtue of brainwashing that parents should make sure their children had more than them rather than how can we all work together to achieve total personal freedom and that working from the bottom up instead of I went to college and should be a top dollar executive only because I went to college and am still as dumb as a rock idiot.

Now all of this is fine and dandy in a Hollywood type of movie scenario where the script is written and followed. But the powers that be always forget to take into account those who were raised , born and breed to work with their calloused hands and fertile minds on how to survive different scenarios of life. Now while many in power believe they know the true formula ; they have failed to take into account those have lived and kept their families fed ; safe and secure.

These people are very low profile and only ask to be left alone to live freely without intruding upon others . But be not fooled by their calm quiet nature. For if and when the day comes , ( And it shall ) They shall awaken with a roar of the cry of freedom for theirs and all the others of the same ilk that the roar will be all consuming to those who stand against it.

Be not worried about you enemy's power that surrounds you. That's exactly where you want them. We were outnumbered in the war of Independence and we won. This is no different. As long as men and women have a desire to be free ; It doesn't matter what the odds against us are. We shall overcome.
    This has proven true throughout history. So buckle up and enjoy the ride to true freedom.

Just my 2 cents

Amen Amen. Shoulda known you're from Ohio. My wife is from Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I don't even see them as RINO's now days. They are shadow liberals.

Exactly right Camouflaged...exactly right...these RHINO's are exactly what I describe as "Democrat Lite."

A bunch of (Choose your expletive here) imposters masquerading as Conservatives....Counterfeit Conservatives. Not the product advertised.

They torque my jaws like a set of Vice Grip Pliers and I am using them tonight to work on my ABS Brake unit.

Back to work before I explode/implode here.

Thanks again to all for your posts,

Orangetom

And to be honest, if/when the next civil war begins..... I'll start with eradicating those lying azz Retardicans whom I've voted for and turned coat once elected!! At least Libtards running for office tell ya up front what they're going to do once elected....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    And to be honest, if/when the next civil war begins..... I'll start with eradicating those lying azz Retardicans whom I've voted for and turned coat once elected!! At least Libtards running for office tell ya up front what they're going to do once elected....
    Tops on my list are some child- molesting dope heads who live in the vicinity, and I'll work my way out from there.

I don't have a list
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I can not foresee a civil war. For one thing just who would be fighting who? And how would you tell them apart?
    It seems like everyone in the USA is upset. And the nation is very polarized but I still see no civil war. There might be local spats and some of those could be violent but no way this is going to be a nation-wide civil war.
    I know many of you will say the liberals will be against the conservatives, or the blacks will be against the whites. Or someone will be against the illegals. Or will it be boys against the girls?
    Who will you shoot? Will you shoot your neighbor because they voted for Clinton? Talk is easy but sometimes we have to take that big step into reality. No civil war but there will continue to be a nasty internet war and a nasty TV war.

Yup to the Clinton voters neighbor or not!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Well for a little while it will be fed up patriots against M&P for sure, until they come around.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Well said Eagle. Very well said
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

All I have to say is if there is going to be a time when we have to fight against those who want to take away what God has granted us, I pray that it happens in my lifetime so my daughter can once again see how great and peaceful the United States of America can be. Peace through superior firepower.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best