Thread: CNN really ....really is...Chicken Noodle News......!!!

Default CNN really ....really is...Chicken Noodle News......!!!

Was working on my car today and took off one of the tires..put it on my scooter and took it down the road to the tire store and got a new tire mounted.

While there I waited about 35 minutes in the lobby for the work to conclude. I noticed in the back of the visitors lounge the television was operating on the news channel.

It was CNN. While I could not hear the dialogue from so far out I got an excellent view of the title page across the bottom of the screen. I busted out laughing.

CNN/Chicken Noodle News is bottom feeding in their need to manufacture and or remanufacture a bad guy...good cop/bad cop.

The title at the bottom of the screen/page stated.

'Campaign Promise...Trump said he would not go on vacation."

I said to myself..."Wow...they are getting desperate. The Russians dialogue must not be working for them...they have to go after Trump's vacation."

I busted out laughing.

Now here is some real news from back then...and lead us to where we are at today...the MSM TOO.

"If you want to know what is in it...you have to vote for it!"

Now try this one out for size,,,

" If you like your doctor...you can keep them."

Perhaps many of you remember stories which were back then on CNN/Chicken Noodle News..stories which were verily real news

Now that is real news..not this good cop/bad cop...CNN uses and misuses in trying to manufacture a bad guy for newsworthiness.

This just demonstrated now unnewsworthy CNN has become ..how desperate they are to manufacture their version of a bad guy. They appeared to me to be so ...so...pitiful and disgusting.

I did get so laughs in realizing and CNN verifying how desperate they were to manufacture their version of news...Like a true Ishmaelite ..they cannot change their spots.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-05-2017 at 03:50 PM.

I heard that campaigne speech. What he said was, " I will not go on vacation at the expense of the American people, you!"

He followed up with, "I will not accept a paycheck. I will give that money back to the people."
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 08-05-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I heard that campaigne speech. What he said was, " I will not go on vacation at the expense of the American people, you!"

He followed up with, "I will not accept a paycheck. I will give that money back to the people."

Ahhh...ok..thanks for that clarification Camouflaged. I , however, did not personally see or hear that speech. I have not also heard reruns of it on U tube.

I have heard many others quote the part about no paycheck..but not the part about vacations.

I see now....not going on vacation is not the same as not making the American people pay for his vacations..at the expense of the American People. A huge distortion by CNN...more Fake news. Ishmaelites.

I have been thinking about the nature of this "Fake News" in light of a political/social/educational technique called..."Cognitive Dissonance." The deliberate manufacturing of Discomfort and unease on and towards the American People by the body politic through their stooges/pimps in the MSM. An attempt at "Herding People" by manufactured discomfort...even a lie.

This type of Dissonance on an against the American People seems to have hit a huge increase since January 20 and across most of the MSM....and continues.

If you prefer ...the distortion of Truth by the media. Capital T used here.

Thanks again for the clarification. I shall remember that.

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-05-2017 at 08:36 PM.

I think, If I'm remembering correctly, he also said both at his *post inauguration party* when he thanked his supporters. As far as I know, he has lived up to both of those statements.

CNN is notorious for taking comments out of context. I used to watch FOX, CNN and BBC. Now I only watch FOX and a few other non-MSM news broadcasts. FOX is hot and cold. You have to take them with a grain of salt and compare their broadcasts with off the MSM news feeds to get the full version of the facts.
    Trump isn't infallible but he's certainly not the beast the left makes him out to be either.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

It's really not a vacation... The WH is getting some new paint and a new A/C system... I'm sure it can be uncomfortable in Aug in DC without it...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    It's really not a vacation... The WH is getting some new paint and a new A/C system... I'm sure it can be uncomfortable in Aug in DC without it...

I've thought the same thing ..that the president is never really on vacation. He never travels without certain communication links...and or advisers, security etc etc etc.

I was also not aware that the White House was getting new systems.

This stuff...this Drama surrounding the White House is reaching the proportions of the Kardashian Drama/Nonsense to me. While I understand the seriousness of it ..I also tire of the predictability of it. Jerry....Jerry.....Jerry!!!

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Thanks,
    Orangetom

I find it funny Chicken Noodle News didn't have a problem when O'Jackazz partied like a rap star with his vacations!! Like him and his Hater wife taking a few dozen friends with them to Europe on the tax payers dime!! I'll just bet O'Dipsh-t has spent more tax dollars in his 8 years on vacations than any other before him!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I find it funny Chicken Noodle News didn't have a problem when O'Jackazz partied like a rap star with his vacations!! Like him and his Hater wife taking a few dozen friends with them to Europe on the tax payers dime!! I'll just bet O'Dipsh-t has spent more tax dollars in his 8 years on vacations than any other before him!!
    I've worked on some of these Command Post aircraft ...when I was at RAF Mildenhall in England. They are verily decked out in communications gear...including secure comms. This has only increased in every avenue since back when I was in uniform. I am very sure that this gear is now and today ....much more portable and compact....and digitally secure.

I also think that someone is politically gaslighting America about the status of Trump Vacations for political lucre/capital. They are, so obvious to me, using and misusing the same Hegelian Dialectic in manufacturing a bad guy..good cop/bad cop..while counting on the rest of us to have very short "sound bite " memories...Kardashian memories and distractions.

A vacation to Florida....I remember vacations of another President to Hawaii..and I know , my Dad being Hawaiian, how expensive is Hawaii..in everything.

I remember vacations of this other President and his Wife as well as children. Hillary did the same when Bill Was President...took vacations around the world with Chelsea.

But what I saw on the screen at the tire store made me laugh in realization how far down the rabbit hole the MSM was willing to go to manufacture a bad guy..to put out there "Fake News" because like a true Ishmaelite ..they cannot change their spots. These are todays faces of tolerance, multiculturalism, diversity....everything but what the American People want and for what we have voted.

This brings to mind a question which has been sitting in the back of my mind for some time ...since back in November..the day after election day.

I will start a new thread on this question.

Thanks,
    Orangetom