Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gangs!!!

Default Gangs!!!

I have no words other than, I'm bringing a couple more "heavies" out of one bunker.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...barrio-18.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

This is just one of the reasons why I typically have Sarg with me and also is one reason why I am looking to upgrade my everyday carry sidearm to one that holds more than 8 rounds at a time.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I live in rural North Florida.
    There is nothing like that around here, or even Hispanics in general.

Anyone who looked like the pictures in the linked story would be questioned by police before sundown of their first day.
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Those dudes show up in my town they better leave the machetes at home and bring their big frickin guns , cause they gonna meet a lot of rednecks with a lot of firepower .

Copyright infringement? Can they stoop any lower? Maybe politics?

Yea, I wonder about this along the border. Guides"Coyotes" travel through every saturday/sunday night with a group of turistas, because Exchange students is such an ugly name. We know that if the group includes "Burros" carrying drugs, that the guides will he heavily armed, and sometimes they spend the night camped on the ranch. We have not encountered a group like this yet, but DEA has tracked them across the ranch. We feel that it's just a matter of time.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Chip, you just be damn careful. I think about you often, down there on the Ranch.

We came very close to buying Texas border property when we still had the Straight Egyptian Arabian stud ranch. My mom and step dad had a shooting range right on the Rio. We went with them to sight in and a handful of them crossed right in front of us. They popped their heads up from behind a berm and my SD held a rifle on them. They started a yelling match. I just knew a skirmish was about to commence. It was them (7), against the 4 of us but we were heavily armed and had already drew down on them. It was a shaky situation. That was down on the border of Matamoros. ( no wall, no fence, mo nothing.) just the Rio and it was fairly shallow that time of year.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Well, I'll be damned if I'm going to change how I do things down there, except to be better armed and more aware of surroundings. I still don't like an AR platform or pistols in general, but carry my 357 revolver on a 50 round belt with my 357 lever action not far from reach. This situation down there is creating other problems. A few months ago wets, coyotes, Mules, whatever but not just illegals, cut through the chain on my breeder pen and allowed 25 breeder deer out. Long story but I call game Wardens to report the escape. Spend the day darting deer in and out of the pen, and went inside waiting for cooler temps. I am 13 miles from pavement, about 5 miles from closest neighbor, and a half mile from the locked gate at the county road, so don't get many unannounced visitors. Now usually around dark when I go in for the night, I'll bolt the doors closed, but it's about 5:30, I'm napping in a recliner and get startled by a knock on the door, and I had to bolted because knock was on wooden door, not metal burglar bars. I jumped up going for my pistol, and then hesitated. I ended up clearing it from the holster but decided to leave it on a table near the door. Glad I did when I opened door and it was those game wardens.

I'm glad I didn't open the door pistol barrel first with those two armed LEO's, and they are young guys, all the old crusty brush country game wardens are gone now.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Hey Chip, I'll come down for a hunting trip to help ya with the 2 legged Coyotes! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

What kind of feeder do you put up for those coyotes? Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!