Thread: Hangin out at our Redneck Riviera.....

Default Hangin out at our Redneck Riviera.....

Haven't had a week day off in a million years. Gotta work this weekend so we spent the day with friends at the lake. Kids had a blast. Boy what a nice day with calm waters and not many folks at the lake. Though the temps seemed like a bazillion degrees! Lol

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5338.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

And of course ol Skeeter! Lol

IMG_5341.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

You're a good dude I can tell from your legs Lol.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Looks like a great day and a great time Skeeter.

Approximately where are you located in Texas Skeeter...near what major town or city??

I remember how hot and dry it could get in San Antonio and the ground would crack open for several feet down. As a youngster I was always loosing stuff out of my pockets and down into those deep cracks...never to get it back.

A day at the lake ...like that...just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

We are up north just west of Frisco Texas. That is Little Elm beach. They redid the whole beach are a few yrs ago. It came out real nice.

Hey Flock, Let me guess.... I'm a good dude because my legs are crayon white from working to death with pants on 8 days a week? Lol

Exactly, a man without time to get a tan on his legs probably doesn't have much time to get into much trouble.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I wear shorts and work outside. My painters try to talk to me in Spanish. Lol. I'm really dark right now, oughta be fun when we fly to Pensacola next week, I see enhanced TSA screening in my future.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Dang Skeeter, from your posts I figured you to be taller , and less menacing.

Lol