Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a farkwad! Hawaii is at it again..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I see two options. First is to send this invasion force to Hawaii and the other liberal states that fight the system. Second, more fun would be not to fire or impeach the judge, but transfer, even promote him to Guam or American Samoa, or Alaska, whichever.
    Life time banishment to Siberia would be more fitting. But, then, we would piss of Vladimir, and that might not be such a good thing. (chuckle, chuckle)

Great. There you go suggesting collusion again.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Fire him, no pension, no severance pkg and no special anything else. Fire him just like you would fire a McD's employee, then file charges against him for impeding a higher court ruling.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Great. There you go suggesting collusion again.
    Yeah, I do love to stir the pot time to time. (snicker, snicker)

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    The gov of Hawaii is having to pass a law outlawing people looking at their phones while crossing the street...................... go figure
    Maybe they'll step into the path of a vehicle in which the driver is texting......THUMP.....SQUISH!!
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-16-2017 at 12:17 PM.