Thread: I bought me a fidget spinner today!

Default I bought me a fidget spinner today!

Last edited by Camouflaged; 07-13-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Because of this.. LOL

Attachment 1348
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Just don't play fidget roulette with that. Or at least aim it a liberal while doing so.

I verily like your fidget spinner.

I saw one of those spinners at a Menonite store up in the mountains of Virginia and bought it...but after a day put it away. My mind does not lend it self to such a deep thinking tool or toy.

I do however identify with your brand of fidget spinner ...being very partial to wheel guns. Now your brand of Fidget Spinner takes a lot of awareness...discipline..situational awareness.. and know how to not let it get away from you.

Thanks for bringing me up to date on the Olde technology of Fidget spinners Camouflagd. I now realized I have been all along in good stead with the genre of Fidget Spinners. I've never been truly out of date but instead up to speed with this type of gadgetry.

I cannot wait to tell the other guys at work about my favorite brand of "Fidget Spinner."

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-14-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Told a lot of the 2A guys at work about your fidget spinner....revolver cylinder.

All of them appreciated the humor and appropriateness...with a good laugh.

Thanks for posting that Camouflaged.

Orangetom