Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everytown for Gun Safety takes victory lap

The founders didn't want parties at all. They wanted each politicians to stand on their own merits. It only took a couple of decades to screw that up, but that was the intent.

Too many parties would be better than we have now. The fewer laws congress passes the better off the US will be.

I have mentioned several times that the Republican Party ..in like manner to the Democrats...is not the product advertised.

What the Republican Party is clearly demonstrating is that they are nothing more than "Democrat Lite."

What we have in fact here is a one party system...masquerading as if they are a two party system when it is so obvious that they function as a one party system and against the American People. They function in a manner that keeps the American People properly "Herded" and not to insure the liberty and freedom of the American People.

What the Republican party is "Not Doing" is taking care of the business of the American People but instead protecting certain "Turf" or interests against the will of the American People...and thus keeping the American People properly herded.

TommyGun...we in fact have a one party system....not a two party system. They have us as Americans believing we have a two party system...but once you step back form all the propaganda and gaslighting being done by the media and or public education...you can see that the two partys often work together to keep the American People properly "Herded" ...not to work towards the freedom and liberty of our People and their property.

I am predicting that outside of some miracle...you will not see Obama Care changed or Tax reform....because they are related...they are connected in the manner they are a tool to keep the American People properly herded. I have thought this from the beginning of all this talk about changing or repealing Obama Care. And now also the same with tax reform.

My .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    .... TommyGun...we in fact have a one party system....not a two party system. They have us as Americans believing we have a two party system...but once you step back form all the propaganda and gaslighting being done by the media and or public education...you can see that the two partys often work together to keep the American People properly "Herded" ...not to work towards the freedom and liberty of our People and their property.

I am predicting that outside of some miracle...you will not see Obama Care changed or Tax reform....because they are related...they are connected in the manner they are a tool to keep the American People properly herded. I have thought this from the beginning of all this talk about changing or repealing Obama Care. And now also the same with tax reform.
    My .02,
    Orangetom
    Well, I was refering to what I believed the founders wanted and what I would/would not like.... but.....

MOTHING demonstrates, that for whatever reason, for all practical purposes, atleast in regards to this healthcare reform debacle, we do indeed have a ONE PARTY system.
    The repukeagains had...7 years, more or less, to devise a ''repeal/replace" plan, or repeal. They voted for repeal I don't remember how many times under Obama when they KNEW he'd veto, thus it was a "safe" vote. But now under a president who is waiting "pen in hand" to sign it, the jackwagons cannot get their act together. Trump himself remarked this in a recent luncheon with the repukes ..... Rush Limbaugh has made the same point -- more than once.
    And both are right.
    IMHO the repukes are linguini-spined cowards. Either that or they're conspirators, and I don't know what is worse. I well tell you one thing:

I AM COSMICALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are things I'm thinking about I dare not put on an internet forum----THAT is how P'O'D I am.

I know families who have kids they're trying to put through college in a few years....they have a house, a mortgage they need to meet, car payyments....other obligations, and their insurance premiums have doubled or even near trebled.
    IT IS KILLING THEIR FINANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Washington woosies, those perfidious poltroons, whine about how many people will be "hurt" if they're thrown off insurance plans. Good grief!
    The HURT is already here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I ought not rant. I'm not really hurting myself very much, I'm lucky ....... but I get pissed because this is hurting the country I was born into; I wnat it to be FREE, HEALTHY and I want the people to have a decent chance to make a good living. I want a SMALL government, a "government that governs best by governing least." and we're NOT getting it.
    The demorats were a lost cause for years. John F. Kennedy was probably the last good one. But now the repukes have joined hands with them, in effect, since they all want THEIR way and won't compromise for the greater good , thus torpedoing the important target that's causing the grief.

I don't want to get into what chances I give for healthcare reform of tax reform, right now. I am too ******* pissed - off. I don't have a clear head, and have never had a crystal ball.

But if I had one, I do know where I'd stuff it.

Totally agree with you here...TommyGun and so posted on the thread...concerning Obama Care..

Just had an interesting conversation with a Hater while playing spades....

Americans are feeling the crunch of "Bondage...Involuntary Servitude"....or put another way..excessive Taxation...with no end in sight.

The net effect of Obama Care is not health care...for it is become obvious that it is a failure in this arena.

What Obama Care immediately does is to take monies away from the public such that we cannot compete in our economy in which we work. This economic crippling of the American People limits our ability to decide or compete against government for control of the one economy out here. This gives government free reign to overtake the economy for government purposes..not for the purposes of Private Americans. This is an unchained government and a limited People. The very definition of Tyranny.

True freedom in America is economic freedom and Obama Care with no end in sight guarantees that government will be sovereign and the people will be subject...limited people and a free government. This is feudalism...royalty operating through government largess and government excess.

This is why I believe there will be no changes to Obama Care and also no Change to the Tax system..because Obama Care's primary purpose is to augment a failed Tax system.

Government has made a mockery out of the tax system by giving tax freebees/subsidies to so many people and groups out here...that they had no choice but to augment it and hide this scam under the guise of health care.

Hope this makes sense.

MY .02,

Orangetom

I honestly think, if President Trump said he was against reciprocity, they would pass it in a New York minute.
    "You can't get rich in politics, unless you are a crook." H.S.Truman