Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Democrat way

Default The Democrat way

The demoncrat party is the worlds most successful hate group. it attracts poor people who hate rich people, Godless people who hate Christians, black people who hate white people, lazy liberals that hate people that work, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, filthy liberals that hate clean people, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for demoncrats.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Well...... Duh!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I copied that from A Fox blog poster. Kinda puts it all in one short paragraph doesn't it? LOL
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yup it describes them perfectly!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

They better come up a new strategy going forward (other than verbal attacks, fake news, and being offended by everything) to try and connect with the middle class of middle America.

That pretty well sums it up. Their latest problem is that they have no platform to run on, except for the "I want what you have" platform, or maybe it's the "I'm miserable so you should be, also", party.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Can I quote that post? It is great!
    "You can't get rich in politics, unless you are a crook." H.S.Truman

Sure. I quoted it from a blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The demoncrat party is the worlds most successful hate group. it attracts poor people who hate rich people, Godless people who hate Christians, black people who hate white people, lazy liberals that hate people that work, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, filthy liberals that hate clean people, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for demoncrats.

Agree with you here Camouflaged...

Though I am often stating that the left in so many ways has become the thing that they hate in others..I have not thought it through to the point that they have in fact become themselves a hate group while going after what they tend to call or manufacture for political reasons..as a hate group.

They have indeed, in this manner, become the very thing against which they are want to rail.....a hate group. The level of their very emotional distortion demonstrates the degree to which they are themselves haters.

Thanks for bringing this up into focus for me Camouflaged. I shall use this whenever I can in my teachings and thinking to and towards other in whom I come across..daily...in trying to put Light on Ishmaelites and Ishmaelilte thinking patterns.

Orangetom

also liberals believe a Utopian society is achievable.