Thread: Wwwwwwwoooowww! You gotta watch this!

Default Wwwwwwwoooowww! You gotta watch this!

I know a lot of you don't like Alex Jones and that's fine ( I have t watched one of his vids in a long time but in this vid, he lays it on thick to the liberals. This amplifies his usual!

Have a laugh, have a cry, make faces and stand back, but you gotta watch this! I've seen him go completely ballistic before but not to this level? He's gonna end up with a heart attack if he keeps this up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RIKiR3zc2hE
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Awesome. You gotta give it to him, he's been right about things sometimes years before the MSM covered them. When he's wrong, he is super wrong, but when he is right, it's earth shattering.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

He explained Libtards perfectly!!!!!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Yep!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.