Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leftist group preps for war against Trump-inspired fascists

Default Leftist group preps for war against Trump-inspired fascists

Jul. 10, 2017 - 6:23 - Tucker takes on a member of the 'Haymaker Collective,' a group of left-wing activists ready to battle a so-called Trump-inspired surge of fascist violence against minorities in America.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/55013473...#sp=show-clips
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Bahahaha
    Darth Vader and me. Don't got time for this bull****...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Oh..boy...good cop bad cop....

More manufactured bad guys.

I can see why Chicago is a trash heap...a disaster in the making.

Isn't Illinois going into the toilet ...Budgetary speaking?? I am thinking that is going to be causing more chaos in the long run...than the manufactured bad guys of which they are speaking.

I am also suspecting this chaos is going to be coming from folks on the left and not so much on the right. But that is not how the news will present it. They will present it in the opposite light...ala ....Chicken Noodle News style....CNN. This for he purpose of supporting Ishmaelite's and Ishmaelite positions.

My .02,

Orangetom

I guess a few Dumbass self defense moves effective mainly against PeeWee Herman types will prepare cuties like Tucker's guest for the interesting times ahead.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

More seriously I wonder where the guest on Tucker Carlson got her factoids about attacks from "the right wing" are on the rise. It seems to me I've seen a lot of news footage of leftie antifa types and other groups rioting, attacking people and police, and causing other mayhem. Seems to me that leftwing lunacy and violence is in the ascendancy.
    I'm sure that there are incidents of right wingers and others assaulting muslims, both wings do have their respective wingnuts, but I still assert Tucker's guest is deluded regarding the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Jul. 10, 2017 - 6:23 - Tucker takes on a member of the 'Haymaker Collective,' a group of left-wing activists ready to battle a so-called Trump-inspired surge of fascist violence against minorities in America.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/55013473...#sp=show-clips
    Turn her across my knee, paddle her ass and sent her yowling home to mama. Won't be any war, just some much needed disciplinary action. Vigorously apply the "board of education" to the "seat of learning". That's what's mostly needed!
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.

They'd be destroyed by Country loving Conservative Patriotic Folks!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

This is about how well it would go down.

Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    More seriously I wonder where the guest on Tucker Carlson got her factoids about attacks from "the right wing" are on the rise. It seems to me I've seen a lot of news footage of leftie antifa types and other groups rioting, attacking people and police, and causing other mayhem. Seems to me that leftwing lunacy and violence is in the ascendancy.
    I'm sure that there are incidents of right wingers and others assaulting muslims, both wings do have their respective wingnuts, but I still assert Tucker's guest is deluded regarding the facts.
    Liberals are just wired differently. I'm guessing that her disbelief in conservatives fighting back is attacking.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I chucked at that IJ clip! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!