Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim activist suggests resisting Trump is a 'form of jihad'

Default Muslim activist suggests resisting Trump is a 'form of jihad'

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Just another IGNORANT weak minded female that allows that faith to treat her like a junkyard dog!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Here we go again. Like those retards need another excuse for jihad. If they actually had to work for a living, or even buy toilet paper instead of using their bare hand, maybe they would wake up ............................ probably not.

I like the way she thinks. Resistance is Jihad. Jihad is terrorism. Therefore those resisting are terrorist. On the other hand, next time it may be us resisting.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

If we illuminate this resistance and re-educate this generation, there won't be a next time.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'm with ya Cammie, but..... we are outnumbered by a lot on whom is teaching/indoctrinating lying to our youth.

Add- I have 2 nephews in their 20's now having graduated Well off Libtard Colleges in Stupidfornia. One is an EPA Lawyer up in Oregon now and the other is going for his Masters. These 2 are as nutty Left as you can get and will NEVER change nor believe any truths they were lied to about!! They still Love O'Dipsh-t!!
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 07-08-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Yeah, we can't get them all but we can certainly make a big enough dent to either change their colors or send em' packing.

Just look, in this short few months since Trump has taken the helm, ISIS is pretty much dismantled and driven into a small area.

Small area? We need them all DEAD! Lol

ISIS, YES! Most of them already are and we are working on eliminating what's left of them.
    Not Americans though. Not those who can be retaught.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

She was one of the organizers of the protests at Trump's Inauguration...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...