Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate wealth redistribution...............

Default I hate wealth redistribution...............

Rode my Scooter to work yesterday.

I stopped by the grocery store on the way and bought two boxes of Tasty Cakes to share among out crew...also a 12 pack of hot dog buns and a pack of 10 count Oscar Mayer beef hot dogs.

I keep a bottle of Catsup and Mustard, salt and pepper shakers, in my locker...and thus was ready for the day.

One of the guys I know, who often goes shooting with me after work, asked me if I had any hot dogs and I let him know I had just bought a pack and buns too. That he could help himself and I showed him where I had put them in the fridge. I know he works two jobs...and often is in haste between these jobs. I don't mind sharing with him.
    Occasionally he has turned down my brake rotors/drums for me in his other job...gratis.... no problem.

Come lunch time..I opened the door to the fridge and did not see the pack of buns containing also the Oscar Mayer Beef dogs.

I said to myself ..ok..he must have them up on the upper level..the mezzanine area.

I caught up with him later and asked if he had gotten any hot dogs...and he said no...he had been busy and would get some later.

I told him I did not get any myself...and realized then that someone had made off with/absconded with the whole package. I was quite pissed and so too was he.
    I gave him a can of Beef Ravioli to get him through the night.

Now mind you ..I have additional food brought in and stored...as part of my daily preps..should something go wrong while at work/SHTF. I have food for about a week if carefully metered out. I have been slowly teaching this line of thought to people receptive to the concept. Some have taken to it ...most have not.
    These some ..bring in food and store it bit by bit. I am glad for them. They are thinking outside the box.

I do not depend on my employer or the company owned vending machines. If the SHTF ...these vending machines will go empty overnight...if not literally looted.

But it is the idea of someone violating my labors and risk taking in my occupation...someone redistributing my wealth without asking permission. It torques my jaws...that someone would make me expendable and disposable for such cheap politics so to speak.

This is exactly how a Bravo Sierra government works hell bent on "Wealth Redistribution. How a leftist works. They need...you have ...hence it is ok to take what it is for which someone else works and risks...including and especially their monies...but also their goods.

I hate such wealth redistribution. This is of Ishmael and not of Isaac.

Charity is something you willingly volunteer...not something deserved...taken without permission..without my blessing. I believe in the "Privateness of Property" I volunteered to let my friend have some of my Hot Dogs and buns...catsup and mustard.

A lot of people at work are torqued about this, once the word got out, as they also put their food in that fridge. The honor system has now been violated.

This is bondage...taking from someone else...and not paying for it is a type of bondage. It puts these people from whom one steals/redistributes in a position of paying for it twice or more for the same goods...to replace. Hence it is bondage.

Wealth Redistribution is theft..is bondage....even if done under the colour of law.

My .02,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-07-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Had this happen a lot at one of my jobs years ago. So my boss made up a tastey dish and added a strong laxative to it. He put it in the work fridge, a couple of hours later it came up missing. About an hour after that we knew exactly who had some it as the guy had to make several trips to the rest room. He never took anyone's food again.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Ah, yes! Ex-lax "brownies". Works every time. (Hee, hee) Ya know, ex-lax is the strongest substance in the world...will knock the sh*t out of even Superman!

This is a prime example of why you don't keep all your eggs ( so to speak) in one basket. Too many people in this day and age are opportunists. They feel entitled and will take, not ask. Seperate your goods!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Ordered some parts for a planned maintenance job on my car. While on that same trip I stopped back by the store and picked up another 12 count pack of buns and a 10 count pack of the same brand of dogs.

We shall see if this happens again. I will let my friend know he can help himself if he so needs.

I had all kinds of imaginings of such as laxatives and worse. But that is a funny story... at the same time I do not need to be drawn to that level....but am aware of this kind of behavior in others.

We shall see.

I have another dry non refrigerated locker wherein I keep my canned and dried stores....under lock and key. Paper plates, forks, spoons and knives too.

Agree..it is best not to keep everything in one place. The only thing is that these dogs need to be refrigerated so I kept the buns and dogs together.

We shall see if there is a repeat tonight.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

That's where dry ice and a small cooler come in handy. Dry ice lasts for days. It will last the life of the pkgs of hotdogs at least. You can find those little lunchbox fidg's on eBay all day long.. They run off AC/ DC or car plug, $59.00. I bought one for hubby to take to work so he doesn't have to put his lunch in the Co. Refrigerator. He keeps it in his file cabinet, locked.
    I'll find you one and post it for you.

Here ya go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auto-Cooler-...wAAOSwYIxYB9oF
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 07-07-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

It is theft as far as Iam concerned!! And Companies should discipline the law breakers if caught. There is no difference between your IPhone and food in a fridge. You paid for them and if either is taken it is theft!! Iam all for the brownie/laxative method!! It'll damn sure catch the culprit. One day it's your food in the fridge the next day it's your iPhone at your desk what's next after that? They need to be caught and punished plain and simple....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

True, theft is theft but, who the hell is gonna prosecute for theft of a hot dog? LOL
    I AGREE it is not the limit but why bother supplying to the theft of something like a lunch pkg weather it leads to bigger things or not. We are also responsible for protecting our property. Prevention is the best cure because you're not gonna make an impact on thelf of this low magnitude. Just be smart and practice preventative measures.
    The best you'll get out of catching them is a little humiliation and THAT doesn't amount to much since the thief already practices immunity from humiliation in the first place.
    Think about it... You're prepared to protect your property at home right? What's the difference? You carry self defense tools and fence in your property to keep theft and aggressors out, right? You lock your doors, right? You lock your vehicle, right? Etc etc.... What's the difference? Personal property is personal property and you want to protect it regardless of the level of importance and or value. PREVENT IT by SECURING IT!

On another note, your thinking of lacing food with a drug can be prosecuted as attempted murder. Laxatives to some is a deadly poison to their immune system. You would consider doing something like that over a pkg of hotdogs? You need to rethink this skeeter.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 07-07-2017 at 03:42 PM.

And that is exactly why society is where it's at on stealing **** even folks like you with your knowledge laughing at theft of a hotdog!! Lol your point about the laxative is a good one. But i'd still proceed with that method very cautiously gloves watching for cameras no fingerprints etc. lol Prove it was me....lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I worked with a guy, now mind you, this was in the Fire Dept, so things can get a little crude, he used to bring in a quart of milk. Before putting it in the refrig, he would open it, take a large mouthful, then spit it back in - made sure everyone saw it. Nobody messed with his "branded" milk