Thread: A leopard can't change its spots.

Default A leopard can't change its spots.

Dems are attempting to rebrand? LOL
    A LIBERAL IS A LIBERAL IS A LIBERAL IS A LIBERAL!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_13ZqoQrYg
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

The Democrat party has been caught totally unprepared for Trump and Company and the quickness with which Trump and Company have worked and accomplished in their short time in office.

They have discovered that their whining and professional victimization does not work when things are getting done by and for the American People. They have been caught naked..the king has no clothes.

They have had 8 years and people got tired and disgusted with their route of pandering and catering to professional Victims...for power and control at the expense of Most working Americans. Eight years of putting working Americans in last place while taking first place risk in their jobs and for their monies. Last place to the Democrats professional victim class living off the government teat. The Democrat brand of social guilt politics.

Now they are going to re package under new candidates and continue on with more Victimization...more guilt politics.

This is just a continuation of their Victimization policies under new management. Including here the Earth as a victim.

Yes...they indeed cannot change their spots. They have to continually hold others economically hostage and in bondage to finance their professional victims...for power and control.
    And Environmentalism is one of the big ones for power and control today ..hostage and bondage taking....holding a whole nation into economic hostage and bondage for power and control over a social structure...and using/misusing environmental reasons to gain this control over an entire nation....ie...global warming!!

More emotional appeal to people who are easily and emotionally swayed. Emotions..not thinking.

Agree..they cannot change their spots.

Orangetom

I find it very Sad how those that believe and support the Demotards agenda are just too plain stupid/ignorant to see the truth!! And how it hurts their lives/freedoms!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I find it very Sad how those that believe and support the Demotards agenda are just too plain stupid/ignorant to see the truth!! And how it hurts their lives/freedoms!!
    Also a shame that so many are relatively content with the crumbs, free but still only crumbs to the masses. Pathetic really.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Yup you are correct Chip! I also find it funny they blame ol Whitey they only have crumbs!! Let me know when the war finally starts....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

HO HUM....more of the same. Let's keep attacking Trump, and keep pushing false enviromental issues to fund our scientists working on our "AGENDA".

More of the same will get them the same result they have now......insanity (expecting a different result from the status quo).

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    HO HUM....more of the same. Let's keep attacking Trump, and keep pushing false enviromental issues to fund our scientists working on our "AGENDA".

More of the same will get them the same result they have now......insanity (expecting a different result from the status quo).

Yeah..but it might work if they can keep people emotionally dumbed down with nonsense like the Kardashians and a plethora of other emotional based nonsense...ala...Johnathan Gruber.

The dumber...and more emotionally ignorant/instant gratification ..the better.

Thanks,
    Orangetom