Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More reasons to prepare

He drives a bus 🚌 so yes he's crazy! Lol If I can't beat which ever kids are in my vehicle, they don't get a ride! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Well it certainly got my attention
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

I would rather transport these 21 kids anyday instead of driving my normal school bus route. I typically have around 60 kids on my school bus at a time, so 21 kids are easy to deal with. Not to mention I know the parents of these 21 kids so it makes it MUCH easier to keep them inline.

Crazy? Yeah, guilty as charged!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

where's the popcorn?

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

LOL... Last resort before military action is to start cutting economic ties with the countries doing business with NK... We're not far from fish or cut bait time... All that crazy (insert expletive) has to do is launch an EMP over the western US and that would be a higher impact than a nuke or 2...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Whatever happens, I pray that it waits till after Friday. We have 21 teenagers from our church that are 150 miles away and I'm bringing them home on Friday. I really don't want to be away from my family should something happens, and the parents of these 21 kids are relying on me to get them home safely. Looks like I'll be bringing extra supplies with me just in case.
    Keep the gas tank full...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    Keep the gas tank full...
    And extra cash in your pocket!

I left a van at the camp that was pulling a trailer for all of the luggage. I know for a fact that it has less than 1/2 a tank of gas in it. The van that I drove back also has a little less than 1/2 a tank in it too.

I saw a 5 gallon gas can yesterday at a store that was in clearance for $10. I'm going to swing by there in the morning to pick it up if they still have it. Throw my syphoon hose in my bag and worse case scenario I can find gas somewhere. Luckily, our youth leader is a former Marine who is handy with a pistol so should things get bad he and I can keep these kids safe.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I just filled up my diesel truck along with two diesel 5 gallon cans yesterday. I also filled up 3 gas cans totalling 10 gallons. I only paid $2.06 a gallon for gas, while 10 miles away in town the price was $2.40.

This country would be in a serious ****z storm if that little dictator lauched an EMP. So many people live comfortably hand to mouth not believing anything will ever change......I call them "zombies"

There are almost a countless number of scenarios, both natural and man-made that can bring chaos and destruction to the USA. The odds of any one of these things happening is very very small. Add all of them up and of course the odds become higher though still modest. Some people choose to ignore completely the possibility of anything happening and some people choose to do some amount of preparations "just in case". The amount of those preparations varies dramatically from person to person. There is no real 'correct' amount of prepping, only what you are comfortable with and can afford to do.

My personal prepping has dropped back over the last year. I did this on purpose because I knew that I planned to move. I have now made that move and I will likely increase my prepping but things are still in turmoil yet and I need to build an additional building before I can do much of anything else.
    It is likely similar for most people as their own level of preparedness varies through time for many reasons.