Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is CNN become the standard bearer..flag waver for Tabloid News??

Between all the news networks reporting different angles of the same story, I never know what to believe. They have proven themselves to be the very first to report any fragment of eye whitness, bystander reports as the honest truth, which later turns out to be speculation, with no retraction.

I find that I get most of my news on forums like this, where diligent souls figure out the truth after a day, or two, and I can wade through the consensus opinions.

Yup I get all my breaking news here from Cammie! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Had to laugh... Greta Van Susteren fired today by MSNBC for not being 'confrontational enough'...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Greta..... Never liked her much. And I found it funny she left a mostly Conservative Station to a Die hard Libtard one!! Lmao The equivalent to a KKK Member joining the Black Panthers!! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I never watched Greta Van Susteren much when she was on Fox News. For some reason I just never cared for her...nor that Megan woman. To many Blond women on the network news formats to suit me.

I find it a bit ironic that these folks cannot think far enough to sufficiently realize that the leftist news coverage is falling off a cliff of its own momentum..and for which more and more of the public is not willing to bite into their apple so to speak. Most of the news today ...to me including Fox News...is going the way of Air America news network and Randi Rhodes many years ago...making themselves obsolete....driving themselves off that cliff...in their tabloid methodology.

Many of us knew this years ago , me by contrasting American news with what I picked up on the short wave radio broadcasts...but also confirmed by the very and openly biased news coverage under President Bush. It became openly obvious that the media had lost it's objectivity. Today they don't even try to hide this fact...or keep up any pretenses of it.

The pretenses that they are pushing an Ishmaelite Religious Dogma onto the American People.

Now if only the American people would catch onto this same Ishmaelite religious Tabloid format being taught to our very vulnerable children in public schools..and from the same sources as the phony media.

My .02,

Not an Ishmaelite

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I think the White House is having fun playing CNN like a trained bird.
    Orangetom
    I have been wondering lately if DJT is really so out of control (as even some of the right wing media suggest) that he cannot leave alone his twitter account in the mornings. After reflection, my opinion is that he is 'crazy like a fox' and is running a campaign to keep pushing these weasels in the MSM until they snap. Or desist, which they will not do. So this could be fun....hell it already is....

A lot of my news I get from the Turmp website. If you want the truth, get it straight from the horses mouth. The Trump site will quote media and even put up a link if they broadcast it truthfully, weather the truth is negative or positive. They also screenshot his tweets and post them on his site because they want to make sure people see the actual tweet. If it's note worthy, they post it. They won't let anyone ( especially the MSM) puts words in his mouth.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I too, in like manner to ckelly78z , get much of my news and breaking info from sites like this one. For many of the members have more time and more skills at surfing the web than do I.

I also carry with me daily in my BOB/GHB one of these....short wave radios with single sideband function/SSB...as well as AM/FM...and short wave tuning. I also carry spare AA type batteries all the time...as these batteries also fit my MAG Lite.

At a certain location at work...when we are not busy.. I have rigged up and in position about 40 feet of wire. I let the boss man know how to get in touch with me via my phone and he can call and get in touch if I am needed. This wire on the end is formed to attach to the telescoping antenna..for better reception. Just a simple U in the bare end and it attaches.

Here I listen to shortwave bands when they broadcast in English...from all over the world. Also listen to the Hams and they too often scan both the web and shortwave bands and comment on the same to other hams all over this country and the world. It is interesting to hear what they think ...about what is happening. I may not agree but it is definitely interesting.

Herein through this set up I also listen to Morse Code such that I can keep up my morse skills. This is a perishable skill if one does not exercise it. In morse code too..the hams are often commenting on events. The trick is to keep up with some of them because they can be very fast on the keyer.

Here ..this is the rig I use...

http://universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/2540.html

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-05-2017 at 11:01 AM.