Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justice Kennedy retiring this month?

Apparently he's staying. He's picked his assistants and that seems to be the decisive indicator he remains an infestation ....of sorts....

Just trying not to be TOO harsh..........

Well, RBG was quoted as saying she was moving to New Zealand if Trump was elected. Now I have no problem with NZ, they have done nothing wrong, but we have to think of ourselves first, and after all, should not a SCOTUS juror work not be good as gold?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    I thinks he realized he got played a bit too late...

IF that is true, then he should not be a Supreme Court Justice. They should have the highest integrity , they are the last hope for our country. They are not politicians.

Oops, I guess at least 3 or 4 of them are.

Well, looks like WE , the people are the last hope for our country. I trust us more than I trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    IF that is true, then he should not be a Supreme Court Justice. They should have the highest integrity , they are the last hope for our country. They are not politicians.

Oops, I guess at least 3 or 4 of them are.

Well, looks like WE , the people are the last hope for our country. I trust us more than I trust them.
    You don't build the world's most sophisticated surveilance network and not use it for something.

You don't come to the most powerful position on earth and appoint justices you can't control once seated.

You don't leak before hand that's what you are doing nor manage with too heavy a hand where it becomes obvious. Once the bait is taken, then you set the hook. Your successes are the ones you realy care about... your defeats staged but inconsequential... the rest, who cares?

Only Roberts and Kennedy know why they vote as they do but i would almost guarantee tbere is more going on than medts the eye. I suspect Scalia was a ow learner whk proved to be a useful example for the class.

BTW you notice they denied cert in Peruta, right? Thomas and Gorsuch strongly dissenting.

Keeping your eyes and mind open it's amazing the things that start to make sense.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.