Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friends. It appears Republicans are now being hunted!

Default My friends. It appears Republicans are now being hunted!

We have an unbalanced person out there in MSM openly advocating violence against Rebublicans and has a poster circulating that reads "hashtag hunt republicans". Check this out.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/547700011...#sp=show-clips
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

haha, that might end badly for so many snowflakes.

There have been a number of authors who have made such scenarios in their books...and the dividing of this country into social/political factions...unto civil war. I am often given to inquire about the prescience of these authors...their foresight.

It is not difficult to see that this kind of promotion, will over time, be joined by Social Justice Warriors, the LGBT groups, BLM, even the feminists, and any other groups operating on a "Victim Dictum" belief system wherein it is their belief that they have been taken advantage of by an unjust society...and thereby seek to hold others accountable...even unto the ultimate price in this world.

It is not difficult to see that they will, over time, will be steered/directed to go after Christian Conservative groups for socially holding them back from defaulting through in everything...and on the public purse.

As I am often want to say and of recent..."For they have filled the land with violence."

They are and will deliberately manufacture chaos/confusion. They will manufacture bad guys in the public mind and soul for political capital.

We are now...today..at the point wherein you can see this happening more and more...more rapidly ...at an accelerated pace...to go to violence...civil war.

And you are also seeing a willing body politic join in to this kind of chaos manufacturing ...even if it means they have to steal the very soul of a nation and people to reach their goal/goals.

Again and as I am often want to say.....

Give me the name of the author of confusion??? By Name Please!!

For this is also the name and religion of this kind of fallen body politic..the name of their diety...the one they clearly follow...and devoutly.

All you have to do to see this clearly ..is ask yourself...What law is it for which these Republicans or Christians or Conservatives have broken to merit such a sentence by this political movement.

What is the law..the citation from the law books of the law broken here???

If you understand that ....then you can understand the nature of the confusion taking place here.

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-26-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Could you just imagine the Pandemonium that would occur if this was done by a rightwing extremist during O'Jacka$$es term?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Could you just imagine the Pandemonium that would occur if this was done by a rightwing extremist during O'Jacka$$es term?
    This has to come from the left. I say this because most people on the right..real conservatives just want to be left alone. They don't want to bother anyone or be bothered.

This kind of thing by the left I liken to Jihad. This is also a clear indicator..of why so many on the left are tolerant of Islam/in bed with them.. and such happenings...and want to put the onus off on the conservatives for anything and everything they can imagine...all the while giving the Jihadis carte blanche to play through on the public purse.

The left is more and more willing to become themselves Jihadis in reaching their entitlement goals.
    My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-26-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    This has to come from the left. I say this because most people on the right..real conservatives just want to be left alone. They don't want to bother anyone or be bothered.

Orangetom
    This sentence speaks volumns.....while liberals want to force the world to change to their liking.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. Howard Paine
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    haha, that might end badly for so many snowflakes.

Shhhhhh! Let Darwin work.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

So dude that opened up at the ball game.
    Many rounds sent down range. Didn't hit **** then got him self shot dead

I like our chances
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    So dude that opened up at the ball game.
    Many rounds sent down range. Didn't hit **** then got him self shot dead

I like our chances