Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada loosing Freedom of Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Militant_Medic View Post
    While not specifically enshrined in thier constitution like it is in ours, Canada has long prided itself on being an open society where you can generally say what you want. This has been eroding of late especially in regards to what you can say about Moslems.

Last Thursday this freedom took another huge hit. Bill C-16 (which had already passed the house) passed the senate. It makes your LGBT.... status enshrined in human rights law. Buried in the legislation is the threat of prosecution for anyone who refuses to use an LGBT... persons preferred pronoun. Since many of these folks don't consider them selves male or female they object to being called "him" or "her". Instead they want to be called "they" or (by made up words like) "zir" or "ze".

And now thanks to this bill if you refuse to use the made up word for thier non-gender you can be persecuted. In the past the government has said there are words you shouldn't use (like n----r) but now they are literally putting words in your mouth or risk prosecution.

Sad day for Canada.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/ca...nder-pronouns/
    If they don't like to be referred to as "him" or "her", how about "that entity", or "shim", or just "hey, Amoeba". I have absolutely zero patience with these idiots.

Agree with Sandman 1 on the first page of this thread.

Been coming, they are the same as England and france.. overrun by Muslims.

I have often stated that someone here deep inside our governmental systems has been trying to turn us into England and Continental Europe for many years now.

Government misrun and mismanaged health care is just the beginning of this calamity. Now we have groups trying to sneak in privily censorship over Americans and not allowing Americans a voice in their own country.

I hate censorship...and the bullying which accompanies it.

When someone or some group/groups try to censor you via PC methods and uses then misuses the law to coerce you on a matter of sexual identity...it now becomes "Social Rape" of a whole nation and people. Including here in this instance..Intellectual Rape...the rape of the mind..the intellect.

This is what intellectualism has become now in America and even faster in Canada, England, and in Europe. ..the literal holding of a whole nation hostage and in bondage to someone else's sex, sexuality, sexual orientation....and now also to someone else's religion....even someone else's language requirements. The Social Rape of a whole nation and people. And Canada is cheering for this kind of stupidity.

People who do not know the difference are going to be required to take second, third, fourth, even fifth and further down the line place in their own nation...to all these other groups.

You have to be educated into this kind of stupidity...and we have educated people here who are willing to do exactly that ...hold a nation and people hostage and in bondage to their view of what is fair and even equitable...in these man made arenas.

You have to be educated into 24 carat stupidity to define yourself by your sex, sexuality, sexual orientation and then force this kind of acceptance on a nation and people against their will and over their objections...even make up your own language requirements and also hold a people hostage and in bondage here as well.

Why is this.....????

Because people who can think for themselves do not define themselves thusly ..because they know that educated, disciplined, thinking people are much much more than sex, sexual orientation and sexuality.

And if you know about wildlife in it's natural habitat...sex, sexual orientation, and sexuality is all that these people have on their menu.

And no one seems want to teach this line of thinking ..even educated disciplined ministers to their flocks.

They are willing to hold a whole entire nation and people hostage and in bondage ...to their sex, sexuality, their sexual orientation. This is the Social Rape of a whole entire nation.

And this is also Ishmael...and not Isaac. From Galatians Chapter 4 KJV...verse 29.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

For a secure border you need to cross at Boquillas crossing in Big Bend NP in Texas. No immigration or BP, just a Mx dude with a rowboat, or you can wade.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    For a secure border you need to cross at Boquillas crossing in Big Bend NP in Texas. No immigration or BP, just a Mx dude with a rowboat, or you can wade.

I've done that! Many many moons ago when we went out on the Stilwell ranch looking for rocks.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

I've got zero problem referring to a person by a preference among the typical three pronouns and respecting their decision regardless of their birth gender, but they're genders not Pokemon. And making it illegal? Good luck with that. I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to an increase in violence against LGBT individuals. You can't testify against someone not using your correct pronoun if you can't remember what happened that night, or don't live to report it. Unintended consequences. You can't and never will be able to legislate respect.

Daelith

I've got zero problem referring to a person by a preference among the typical three pronouns and respecting their decision regardless of their birth gender, but they're genders not Pokemon. And making it illegal? Good luck with that. I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to an increase in violence against LGBT individuals. You can't testify against someone not using your correct pronoun if you can't remember what happened that night, or don't live to report it. Unintended consequences. You can't and never will be able to legislate respect.

Agree...Daelith...you cannot and never will be able to legislate respect. Which is why this kind of stuff is stupidity to the max...and trying to pass for intellect, reason, and logic. It is also why it must be brought into legislation privily..by stealth.

But that is not one of the main problems I have with it.

First off..I do not promote violence against anyone unless they are so doing to me and mine. This is just common sense and decency.

What I do not approve of in any of these groups is the manner in which they are stealthily promoting this kind of agenda in our public schools..and to our very vulnerable children. What they are promoting is bringing our vulnerable children into sexuality and adulthood before their time.

This gives our children the false impression that they are more adult than they really are in life. Also more entitled...under the illusion or delusion that they are more grown up than they really are.

For thinking people know that adulthood is much much more than sex and sexuality and sexual orientation.

Even worse....what these sexual/gendered groups backed by government are doing is stealing the very childhood from our children. Stealing their childhood innocence before their time.
    It was an olde woman who taught me this concept and it took some time for me to realize she was correct.

They are using and misusing our children as captive cannon fodder to steal their childhood and seduce them into their political causes in public schools. Social Rape...bondage...captivity...hostage taking....and even bullying for those who do not want to go along. Our school system is rapidly becoming a bullying platform/pulpit under these type of government sponsored programs.
    It must be done and promoted privily ...in public schools as they know this kind of thing will not survive in the arena of free and uncensored public debate.

And this is precisely what is happening in Canada...by legislation....and it is subversive....to a nation and people. These groups now want the whole nation under bondage to this kind of censorship...by legislation.

Given enough time ...our leadership is just this stupid....to go along with such subversion...and stupidity.

This kind of stupidity too..is Ishmael..and not Isaac.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-19-2017 at 06:07 AM.