Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A sense of calm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    Just a few memes I thought y'all might enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Awesome !!!

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Sadly this is fact.

One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman1 View Post
    Sadly this is fact.

Yep.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

If these Antifa punks want to start something, I will finish it. Unlike every liberal out there, I will not play/be a victim.

I shake my head every day in disgust at some new left wing development. I am keeping my eyes/ears open, and my firearms on "safe", more for my safety, than anone else's.

My training, as it is with all you other military folks, is not to wait for them to bring the fight to me, but rather take the fight to them...stomp their asses around THEIR camp fire, not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    My training, as it is with all you other military folks, is not to wait for them to bring the fight to me, but rather take the fight to them...stomp their asses around THEIR camp fire, not mine!
    Amen to that .

I have no intentions of it coming to me. I travel for a living, I'm ready to mount up at any given moment. I have two bags already packed, one for a week or less and one for extended stay, or I have no issue living out of saddle bags.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I've drawn my red line. Don't cross it if you want to cross back in retreat because retreat is not in my vocabulary.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Agreed 100%!! If they make it to my Home/Family I've failed. I too was trained to take the fight to the enemy at all costs.,..
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Wow!!! Good Grief..... Cry Havoc !!!!

I am aware of this and get linked up to a lot of news and info ferreted out by the members here who do a lot more surfing than do I..but..I am not in a hurry to go to war so to speak.
    I dread this because of what I know it will do to my nation and people. I am also aware that there are forces who would encourage this on both phony sides of the phony political spectrum...and change America from what it is supposed to be to what they want....a dictatorial state. To Ishmael and away from Isaac.

But nonetheless reading the comments here brought to mind the speech of Mark Anthony from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar."

I continue in trying to stay abreast of events and monitor this site for news and info as conditions appear to wax worse and worse..and by design. I pray for and fear for my Nation and People.

In His Name,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-16-2017 at 09:34 AM.