Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: four people shot in Alexandria Va. GOP ball practice congressman included

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Hmmmmm...Camouflaged....

I am thinking about your warning in the thread.."Conflicts ...Nationwide ...it wont be long now."

I am not sure about the article ..with it being a High powered rifle. I think the media may have gotten that wrong....though it is yet early in the investigation ..which also lends it to the question ..how do they know it was a high powered rifle.

My instincts tell me the fellow was a horrible shot if it was a high powered rifle.

Well none the less...I am given to ask..is this the opening round of a new strategy in process ??

Time will tell. I will also be bringing up this question with the people at work for which I spoke about the "Conflicts ..Nationwide " Business the other day.

Another variety of domestic terrorism...for political purposes. Political terrorism!!?? Another way of Herding us?? Putting us further into bondage??

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    OT, it's been reported to be an M-4 type carbine, what I call an "M-forgery" because it is the civie version of a full auto military carbine.
    This incident will likely become grist for the libtard gun control machine pretty soon.

Just saw this here. Talked to a buddy that stated somewhere it was reported the shooter was in part disgruntled that his Company was shut down last year. If this info is correct I have just one question..... How in flying pig sh-t does he blame the Right for the last 8 F$&king years and his company closing??????
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

First of all... very sorry to hear this and hoping everyone except tbe shooter will be ok.

Second... if you wanted to find some way to push anti-gun legislation or slow/stop pro-gun legislation when the R's control all branches. .. something like this would be tailor made for the occasion. Furthermore, inflame already high domestjc tension (Bernie supporter gunning down R congressmen) and demonize white male gun owners. I'd like to think this is just some random thing by a lone nut, but it's just too perfect. I suppose my tinfoil is showing again. And just when se were seeing .22 lr back on the shelves at almost decent prices.
    Last edited by bruss01; 06-14-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

South Florida, last exit before the keys.

Happening now. Shooting in Cali at a ups

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    One day somebody's gonna have to make a stand,
    One day somebody's gotta say enough!

Just read a report that the gunman was walking around asking if they were Republicans. Further, I believe it was on his website, he had stated that Trump was a traitor, Trump had destroyed our democracy, and its time to destroy Trump & Co. Me thinks it could be just beginning. Also, not sure this was an attempt to ramp up anti gun stuff as it was more likely a statement of anger over the results of the election. There is no limit to the anger the left, from the streets to Congress, the left has about the election results. And I further believe their goal is to absolutely rip this country apart over Trump's stance on global warming, his TEMPORARY ban on immigration, Obamacare, and who knows what other excuse they can come it up with. And no, Bruss, your tinfoil is not showing. This is cold, hard reality. I've seen this coming for a very long time, a little piece at a time. But I think we may be close, very close, to seeing the "bubble" burst wide open. Lord only knows what we may have to contend with. All we can do is be as ready as we can, and be armed to defend ourselves and our loved ones. These people are stark raving mad...mad, as in totally loony!

Sorry to hear any innocent person get shot anywhere. But if it's going to take place where better than any Libtard Central!! After all they voted those areas into anti gun zones!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Just read a report that the gunman was walking around asking if they were Republicans. Further, I believe it was on his website, he had stated that Trump was a traitor, Trump had destroyed our democracy, and its time to destroy Trump & Co. Me thinks it could be just beginning. Also, not sure this was an attempt to ramp up anti gun stuff as it was more likely a statement of anger over the results of the election. There is no limit to the anger the left, from the streets to Congress, has about the election results. And I further believe their goal is to absolutely rip this country apart over Trump's stance on global warming, his TEMPORARY ban on immigration, Obamacare, and who knows what other excuse they can come it up with. And no, Bruss, your tinfoil is not showing. This is cold, hard reality. I've seen this coming for a very long time, a little piece at a time. But I think we may be close, very close, to seeing the "bubble" burst wide open. Lord only knows what we may have to contend with. All we can do is be as ready as we can, and be armed to defend ourselves and our loved ones. These people are stark raving mad...mad, as in totally loony! (Don't know this got posted twice. Didn't intend it to)
    Last edited by beowulf; 06-14-2017 at 01:43 PM.

The liberal blogs are praising the gunman, saying he was their "open door" to more of the same. One poster said, if we can't get them one way, their are other means. Something to that effect.
    If you want to read some of the crap they are saying, some of the posters on Fox in the comment sections actually post links to blogs.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Beo those Libtard Loons are not the only ones with pent up stark raving Rage and hostility!

The liberal blog I read the other day did say this would begin in a week to 10 days as I posted in the start of the conflict thread I started, so the timing of that comment is pretty spot on. I believe it has begun. Looks like there will be a rash of these throughout the country.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-14-2017 at 01:48 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.