Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conflicts nation wide! It won't be long now...

Default Conflicts nation wide! It won't be long now...

Been watching these recent protest marches throughout the US that just started. People are being arrested right and left, literally!
    Threats of actual physical war are being voiced openly. I started tip toeing into some progressive liberal sites to see what is conspiring and I read some pretty disturbing things being discussed among the members.
    In light of these new protests, there is rumor amount the left that an actual war is about to commence.
    According to the posts I read, their plan is to radicalize the peaceful Muslims into disruption while the leftists coordinate a front line of attack, claiming to protect peaceful Muslims. Their plan is to instigate an all out war here on American soil, all in the name of protecting innocent Muslims being attract. In one post I read that some of the leftists plan to attack Muslims, then start the war claim to protect them, blaming the conservatives.
    THEY WANT WAR and are willing to start it themselves.. From what I read, this will commence within the next week to 10 days.
    Keep this in mind. They are not armed with pitchforks and hammers. They themselves have been buying up firearms in prep for this event.

I went to several sites, but didn't join any of them. I started out on The New Yorker site and clicked links from there. I didn't save any of the links.
    You learn a lot just by surfing aimlessly.

Anyway, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up what is being randomly discussed.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 06-11-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

From chaos, create order.

An old saying from the revolutionary days. Or revolutionary daze....if you wish. We're heading toward interesting times....

Agreed. Interesting times ahead.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

If they want an ACTUAL war, then they'll be sorry. It won't be like the North vs the South; it will most likely be all of America vs all of the major liberal metros. The conservatives (who have been stockpiling for the past 8 years, and even longer than that in a lot of cases), will give them the smackdown. Sure, the left will undoubtedly have the military and police to protect them, but I have a feeling that there are a few patriots in the military who would defect to join the conservatives. Once the process starts, it likely won't stop until the leftists are completely purged in this country; New York City will be cleared out along with the whole state of California. It will be an absolute bloodbath.
    Last edited by Fontaine; 06-11-2017 at 01:04 PM.

I don't like this at all, but that won't stop it from happening. In the end the left historically always turns to violence.
    And I am not so sanguine about the right winning over the left. Perhaps so, but there is going to be lots of pain.
    This is a real Pandora's box. For example, would China / Russia / North Korea / Iran take advantage of the turmoil?

I am still dumbfounded at the recent anti-Sharia demonstrations and the complete insanity of the pro Sharia idiots.
    They have no idea what their lives would be like under Sharia.
    The phrase "useful idiots" has their picture by it in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    I don't like this at all, but that won't stop it from happening. In the end the left historically always turns to violence.
    And I am not so sanguine about the right winning over the left. Perhaps so, but there is going to be lots of pain.
    This is a real Pandora's box. For example, would China / Russia / North Korea / Iran take advantage of the turmoil?

I am still dumbfounded at the recent anti-Sharia demonstrations and the complete insanity of the pro Sharia idiots.
    They have no idea what their lives would be like under Sharia.
    The phrase "useful idiots" has their picture by it in the dictionary.
    I agree, I don't think Russia and China would sit by idly if there was an actual civil war happening in the US. In any case, I honestly don't think an all out war would happen in the US. People would have to give up their electricity, clean water, and other creature comforts if they wanted to fight. I don't see Americans doing that. I can easily see a collapse of western civilization though. The process is already happening in Europe (Islam will be final nail in the coffin for Europe), and it's only a matter of time before the US and Canada experience the same thing.
    Last edited by Fontaine; 06-11-2017 at 02:44 PM.

How did we even get to this point? How are there so many willing to spit in the face of Freedom, America, and our Constitution? I had no idea this was going on Cammie until this post, I watched some on u tube. Thank you for the heads up. I don't think there can be a good outcome.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Antifa tried to hold a protest here in Texas on Saturday the 10th at the Sam Houston monument just south of Huntsville. They had advertised this protest for over a month. Well, we have a saying here. Don't mess with Texas.

Well, a lot of well armed Texans showed up, and made their presence well known. Antifa never showed up. Instead, they tried to claim the protest was a fake protest. Yeah right. They quickly realized you don't do stupid stuff like that here.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I don't really expect alot of action in my little town in NW Ohio, but I will throw another clip in with my CCW. I always carry a knife/flashlight with me, but may put a few more provisions into the car for the next few weeks just to be sure. I don't believe I will stop for any blockage/protesters in the road, and will try to stay warry of any situation.

I did just get my AR15 sighted in with my new Nikon scope....don't tempt me !

Nope all talk and NO Balls coming from those Pansies!! Even if they did succeed in starting any kind of civil war, those Leftards whom have been anti gun may have them now. But are in no way trained well with them as many Patriot Country armed folks are. Yes they'll kill some of us, but they are definitely outgunned and out trained....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!