Thread: Notify me

Default Notify me

OK, I'll try to sticky this, but for whatever reason I'm not getting notified when someone posts here. I apologize that I've left some of you for a while. If you want, you can PM me and I know I'll get it.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

thank you
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Add any of the mods to this. I try to review new posts every night, but might miss someone.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

A while back (month?), the notify mail server changed and what it changed to was on a spam list. I had to specifically white list the IPs used by this site to get the notifications.

Kind of defeats the purpose of breaking news when I don't catch it until the next day. Oh well.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Kind of defeats the purpose of breaking news when I don't catch it until the next day. Oh well.
    Yup the missles done blew us up before we could read they were launched. Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!