Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More propaganda from NYT

I have a feeling the swamp will drain itself.

When the cities burn and the survivors start coming out to the country, it will be a target-rich environment.

As Colonel Troutman stated..... "you better bring a good supply a body bags!" Lol You're right Bam, those Mamsy Pansy O'Dipsh-t voters have no clue how bad their in for if it did ever come!!
    Last edited by texasskeeter; 05-16-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    As Colonel Troutman stated..... "you better bring a good supply a body bags!" Lol You're right Bam, those Mamsy Pansy O'Dipsh-t voters have no clue how bad their in for if it did ever come!!
    Those pansy ass liberal snowflakes won't last long out in our world .

The Washington Insiders are beginning to work together to try to bring down Trump. The demorats are in full Jihad mode and the repukeagains are either staying out of the way or are going over to the dark side.
    I've never seen anything like this in my life.
    Interesting times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Dam right !!!!! There are a LOT of people ready, willing, able ,and locked and loaded, just waiting.
    Here, here, brother! You ain't just whistling Dixie! B-I-G 10-4 on this post by "the bammer"!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Those pansy ass liberal snowflakes won't last long out in our world .
    Yeah! Another quote from Col Troutman: "What they (the liberals) call hell, we call home". They just have no idea how many Rambos are just waiting for the sh*t to start! And another appropriate quote from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson....to all you liberals out there, we'll bring the ass whippin, y'all just bring the candy asses we're gonna pour it on!

People......

Are we having a Johnathan Gruber moment here..??

"Ask???" What is with this ask stuff!!?? Is not the President the head of the Justice Department...is not the Justice Department under the President??

Why would any President ask??? Particularly a former President like Barrak Obama?? How did the Justice Department operate under Obama??? With Stealth is how they operated.

A memo is not stealth.

In addition to all of that ....where is the President...is he not outside the country???

I heard this stuff on the way home from work on the car radio...ad nausea. No one seemed want to ask where was the President??

Do you not think that the timing of all this release is suspicioius?? This with the President outside the country??? I think he is in Saudi Arabia ....!! Or he is in transit.

My impression is that this whole release was timed for him being out of the country. This is Johathan Gruber at his finest.

And the phony Republicans are mostly doing what they do best and with predictability...being silent.

How many times are we going to have to watch this movie and take a bite out of this kind of sensational, manufactured, emotional pabulum sandwich.

This is the National Enquirer...the Star..The Mirror..and other such pulp magazines. Gotcha!!!! We gotcha again...and again and again. Gotcha/sensation politics.

Is it not the same olde "Usual Suspects " waiting in the wings for their turn at the microphone???

How many times are we going to have to watch this movie...this Hegelian Dialectic turned into a Big Top Circus??

Thanks Johnathan Gruber!!!!

My .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-17-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Exactly OT:

Step 1: Create a solution (for example gun control)

Step 2: Manufacture a problem (for example, non stop, 24 hr media coverage
    of every shooting that happens)

Step 3": Repeat step 2 until their is an outcry (Such as that one political
    dude saying to "stop the carnage")

Step 4: Apply the solution from step 1

Same as GB's top down, bottom up, inside out

My Dumb Azz Libtard family back in Stupidfornia is just eating this BS up too. They voted their state into oblivion, its now ruined and they want to bring down the new guy too!! A guy that didn't help to ruin their state!! Idiots!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

The substance of all these reports from anonymous sources in the (fill in blank) department is not important. These are all being manufactured and put out for the court of public opinion of the liberal spin. As soon as one id quashed another pops up. Do we se a pattern yet? I basically don't listen any more, Trump is a political newb but very savvy otherwise. He has done nothing wrong IMO, except upset the heir apparent to the throne. Obstructionism, nothing more. Liberals may get more than they bargain for if they really think that they want to start something.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields