Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW! COMEY IS OUT! Trump just fired him!

Default WOW! COMEY IS OUT! Trump just fired him!

The White House announces that President Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey.

It's about friggin time!
    Just got this news alert from Foxnews.com
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Wow!!! That's crazy
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I know, but it's a good crazy! Wonder if it is in relation to Rice and Comeys testimony.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

No, we disagree again

This is Nixon firing Cox
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Scapegoat, fall guy?

Want to bet he has a golden parachute?
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Well the #1 reason listed is Comey Re-Opening the Clinton Email Investigation, In other words Trump is mad Comey helped him beat Clinton?

No one can really believe this, as Trump was very vocal in his support of Comey's decision before he was elected.

It's a Smoke Screen, Trump is trying to protect his people from an FBI director he can't control, Comey has an open investigation into Trumps campaign, We all know why Comey was fired. This is Nixon all over again.
    Last edited by Tdale; 05-09-2017 at 07:27 PM.

This one I have mixed emotions on.

I think it's just pure incompetence
    There were way too many numbers being thrown around about exactly how many emails were actually sent
    Don't get me wrong I'm glad if it helped make her lose
    Cry in training - laugh in battle

I may not care for the man, but he's got a point, Why right now?

No, it's a good crazy because it will open more doors to the truth, rather it's pro or con Trump. I want to know the truth. Not the propaganda truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdale View Post
    No, we disagree again

This is Nixon firing Cox