Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chit chit chiiit!

Default Chit chit chiiit!

We just bought a new Dodge PU truck today. My little HHR isnt cuttin it anymore going up our 4x4 driveway. I need some clearance! Anyway. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Eek!
    Im still keepin the HHR though.
    I swore I wasnt gonna do this but guess what. My will power is getting weak the older I get.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

What size dodge? Specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hannibal ad portas

Knowing Cammie probably Looks something like this? Lol

IMG_4753.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Why not lift the HHR? It may sound funny but it is not out of the relm of possibility.

I drive a Dodge Neon as my daily driver and have found ways to lift it anywhere from a mild 1" to 3" on the crazy side. A mild 1" lift would not put anymore strain on drivetrain or suspension components, and it would allow room for taller tires which would give even more lift.

edit: I was looking online today at Dodge......... errrr...... I mean Ram trucks. Hemi, crew cab, 4x4, 3.92 gears, and the 32 gallon optional fuel tank. That extra storage bin in the back passenger floor might be big enough for my BOB. Now if that VA claim could just get approved..........
    Last edited by 91CavGT; 05-04-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post

IMG_4753.jpg
    Don't joke about those things. I'm shopping for a Chevy 3100 five window 53-51, I think, with the straight 6 and 3 on the tree. My only real requirement is bed not beyond repair.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I looked at one a few days ago, those little bins will only hold like a six pack maybe a little more but not much. I'm going with a GMC I'm tired of having to always work on FORDs (fixed or repaired daily) seriously. I just can't dodge or ram whatever, they're just so lacking unless you're willing to make a mortgage size payment.

Congrats on the new Truck, even though it's a dodge.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Nothing big. Got the 1500 extended cab with a straight 6 in it with the standard 6.5' bed with a shell, Fully loaded 2017. It's silver and gray. Having it under coated next week and the tow pkg and running boards installed. Also in the pkg is 6 months of free gas fill ups and 6 months of free XM and phone service.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-04-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Hey, don't joke! I got one of those too but without that fancy shell you got there! Runs like a big dawg with a granny gear!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post

IMG_4753.jpg

I'v never owned a Dodge. This is my first. Only owned GMC And in my younger days, a FORD bronco, a Vet and a Porsche 914.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I looked at one a few days ago, those little bins will only hold like a six pack maybe a little more but not much. I'm going with a GMC I'm tired of having to always work on FORDs (fixed or repaired daily) seriously. I just can't dodge or ram whatever, they're just so lacking unless you're willing to make a mortgage size payment.

Congrats on the new Truck, even though it's a dodge.

Nah. Not on an HHR..

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Why not lift the HHR? It may sound funny but it is not out of the relm of possibility.

I drive a Dodge Neon as my daily driver and have found ways to lift it anywhere from a mild 1" to 3" on the crazy side. A mild 1" lift would not put anymore strain on drivetrain or suspension components, and it would allow room for taller tires which would give even more lift.

edit: I was looking online today at Dodge......... errrr...... I mean Ram trucks. Hemi, crew cab, 4x4, 3.92 gears, and the 32 gallon optional fuel tank. That extra storage bin in the back passenger floor might be big enough for my BOB. Now if that VA claim could just get approved..........