Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walgreens has a sale on wireless TENS UNITS!

Default Walgreens has a sale on wireless TENS UNITS!

Their own brand!
    I just bought a Unit today because my sciatica is really bothering me bad. It comes with two pads. One large and one small. I put it on and have it set to #2 and on the third pattern, which it has 5 setting and 50 patterns in each setting. My God what a difference a little electrical stimulation makes! I am already feeling 75% better. The pain has subsided tremendously! Each pad can be reused up to 25 times but I bought an additional 2 box of electrode pads. The control unit was just $24.99 and the extra pads have three pads in each box. I got one box of LG and a box of SM. 11.00 each so I spent $47.00. Can't beat that.
    I have the large pad on right now. With the pain I've been in, I have to say, this is almost as good as sex! LOL
    THIS WILL BE A FANTASTIC ADDITION TO MY MED PREP SUPPLIES!
    The unit uses 2 AA batteries.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I've got one that was prescribed to me a few years ago that runs off of a 9 volt battery. I've had really got experiences with mine too, but not nearly as good as sex!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Well she's a woman and we're men, totally different experiences and expectations........Lol
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Tens units are great. Almost as good as the real thing PT uses. They give me more relief from muscle spasms caused by herniated disk than anything.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Well she's a woman and we're men, totally different experiences and expectations........Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I've got one that was prescribed to me a few years ago that runs off of a 9 volt battery. I've had really got experiences with mine too, but not nearly as good as sex!
    That didn't take long. Lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Their own brand!
    I just bought a Unit today because my sciatica is really bothering me bad. It comes with two pads. One large and one small. I put it on and have it set to #2 and on the third pattern, which it has 5 setting and 50 patterns in each setting. My God what a difference a little electrical stimulation makes! I am already feeling 75% better. The pain has subsided tremendously! Each pad can be reused up to 25 times but I bought an additional 2 box of electrode pads. The control unit was just $24.99 and the extra pads have three pads in each box. I got one box of LG and a box of SM. 11.00 each so I spent $47.00. Can't beat that.
    I have the large pad on right now. With the pain I've been in, I have to say, this is almost as good as sex! LOL
    THIS WILL BE A FANTASTIC ADDITION TO MY MED PREP SUPPLIES!
    The unit uses 2 AA batteries.

So many inuendos so little time
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Hahahaha hahahaha! It's fun being almost the only female HANGING OUT in a virtual bunker of REDICULOUSLY twisted men! You guys are great! LOL
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Y'all pardon my devious, twisted mind, but sound a lot like y'all are talking about a BOB (battery operated boyfriend). (snark, chuckle)

Poor Bob
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.