Thread: FBI was denied access to the Russian hacking files? Etc....

Default FBI was denied access to the Russian hacking files? Etc....

I'm somewhat confused.. Can we discuss this? Watch the video first please.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHIPNS2oXkI
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

2 questions immediately come to mind .

Why did the FBI not get warrants to view the servers ?

Also, what is the behind-the - scenes story between this guy and Matt Breitbart ?

Let me save people 20 mins. Trump asked in a tweet if the FBI even looked at DNC severs.........No. Cammie, I'm not sure what you're wanting to discuss...... that was a total waste of time Lol.

Not sure who that guy is, but I'd fire him too.

The RNC did allow the FBI access (so I've heard) and the hackers weren't able to get into their servers.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

What I wanted to discuss is to decipher what that guy Lee was trying to covey. He was confusing and kept jumping around, rarely finishing a thought. He had me totally confused.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What I wanted to discuss is to decipher what that guy Lee was trying to covey. He was confusing and kept jumping around, rarely finishing a thought. He had me totally confused.
    Yep! Had me scratching my arse....er....I mean, my head too.

The FBI has made it clear they are only in it to investigate Trump. What else would you expect with a left leaning Jackazz in charge of that dept???
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!